• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Generations |OT| What Sonic can learn from Sonic

mxgt

Banned
Ul6lp.jpg

Graphics options.

Aight, time to boot this sucker up and see how it runs

JADS

I can't for my life figure out why it needed to download the entire 7 GB again just after decrypting. I haven't have that happen to me before with a preload...

Teknoman

jett said:
Wow I'm watching giant bomb's quicklook, the framerate looks seriously awful. PC version might be the only civilized choice. And wtf at the excessive handholding, goddamn.

It runs smoothly at 30fps 99% of the time on 360.

Finished the main game. Loved every minute of it, except for the
shitty shitty last boss. What a fucking joke. Totally lame. I saw the Backbone logo in the credits... I blame them. I know their logo is there probably for the Sonic 1 emulation, but I am still blaming them for the final boss.

Will be playing this until I'm done with all the missions, and I couldn't be more excited to do so.

Teknoman

Awesome, nice set of graphic options. Can someone confirm whether or not its got black bars when set to a 16x10 res? Like 1440x900?

Peterthumpa

LOL @ the Visual Studio icon in the settings window.
Anyway, waiting for feedback and SCREENS!

PS.: could somebody test it with 3D Vision? Seems like a good fit, as the console games had 3D options.

PS2.: how big is the download size?

Zomba13

5% =/

Hurry up :(

Wont be able to try this in 3D tonight (too late, can only play in 3D comfortably using speakers, not headphones) but am looking forward to playing some in 3D tomorrow.

Zomba13

K701 said:
https://blufiles.storage.live.com/y1ptMLOEoM_p0MzTqES1ltNDizNO3hMD7eOxezJi5Wrbi26gyeM8m0vYbXpShThXy5t3U720Dfems0/IMG_0153%5B1%5D.JPG[IMG]

it's 60 FPS. No proper Eyefinity support it seems :([/QUOTE]
FUCK ME.

Very very nice screen setup :o

EDIT: 74% :D

Diablohead said:
Whaaaa im at work on my phone and looking at my emails i see no notes from amazon :'(
home now and checked my amazon account, "TO BE DISPATCHED" wtf the game is out tomorrow amazon! :( :( :((((

Buying it on steam if it's out in the uk right now!

JRW

Mupod said:
FRAPS says it's running at 60fps, although the configurator said 120. Looks real nice though so far.

I'm about an hour into 360 version and the framerate is such an eye sore at times (locked 30fps but sometimes dips lower!).

I'll have to purchase this one on PC to fully enjoy It's definitely the best Sonic ive played in years.

Mistle

K701 said:
IMG_0153%5B1%5D.JPG

it's 60 FPS. No proper Eyefinity support it seems :(
Damn, awesome. Horizontally stretched resolution, though?

EDIT: Also, while cool, I don't really understand this sort of setup. Why not just get single, large screen?

Mistle

Those saying it runs smoothly: what specs?

I have a HD Radeon 5770, 8GB DDR2 RAM, Intel Q9550 3.2, and hoping it will run fine.

K701 said:
https://blufiles.storage.live.com/y1ptMLOEoM_p0MzTqES1ltNDizNO3hMD7eOxezJi5Wrbi26gyeM8m0vYbXpShThXy5t3U720Dfems0/IMG_0153%5B1%5D.JPG[/MG]

it's 60 FPS. No proper Eyefinity support it seems :([/QUOTE]
Damn, master race indeed.

Top Bottom