• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Mania |OT| Dreams Come True

Where can I buy an eShop code in one of the countries where this has been released (Australia, Russia, others...?)

For some reason the various Amazon sites only have the collector's edition...

emiliano

These two don't fit together.

IMO you're even better off with the joycon pad than the Pro Pad dpad.

The pro digital dpad is the worst dpad ever

:( Thanks for reminding me.
I really hope both analogue and digital controls on the joy cons are ok.
I'm avoiding reviews in fear of any spoilers, so i think i'll wait patiently for impressions in this thread.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
:( Thanks for reminding me.
I really hope both analogue and digital controls on the jog cons are ok.
I'm avoiding reviews in fear of any spoilers, so i think i'll wait patiently for impressions in this thread.
You could get the sfc30 from 8bitdo

Tizoc

Bruh I just made it to
HYDROSITY!
TAXMAN PLS
YOU HAD 1 JOB
HYDROCITY WAS NEVER ABOUT THE UNDERWATER SEGMENTS
IT WAS ABOUT SPEEDING OVER THE WATER!

Eh at least Act 2 is better, but I gotta give them props for the Act 1 boss
Anyone else feel that the stages are kinda longer than they should be?
Then again i ain't the best speedrunner :V

Took a break for a bit might go back and continue at least to see if I can beat this game in the next hour or so XP.

Arthos

So the Australian eShop and Russian eShop are the only ones that have the game up ATM?

I can't wait but I may as well try and buy the game from one of the two.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Bruh I just made it to
HYDROSITY!
TAXMAN PLS
YOU HAD 1 JOB
HYDROCITY WAS NEVER ABOUT THE UNDERWATER SEGMENTS
IT WAS ABOUT SPEEDING OVER THE WATER!

Well thank god he fixed that.

That zone was such a snooze-fest in S3. Seemed like half of it was autopilot loops/slopes.

Yousefb

Is it up on UK eshop? I'll download soon as I get home.

Sidenote: is UK eshop different from EU eshop? Sorry if that's a dumb question lol

Robin64

Was hoping, rather foolishly, that the UK would get it when the rest of Europe does. I should've known better. Ah well, one hour to go.

Nakasan

Was hoping, rather foolishly, that the UK would get it when the rest of Europe does. I should've known better. Ah well, one hour to go.

You're certainly not the only one!

Shattered. Medically shouldn't stay up but... I know I'm going to!

blanco21

Can you change eshop region to Russia for example, buy the game, then switch the region back to North America tmrw and still have the game?

Dachande

Urgh, still debating between PS4 and Switch. PS4 seriously has an advantage at the minute in that I can get it after midnight with zero fuss. But the portability of it on Switch (while my bf plays FFXII on the TV) still holding me back...

Gah! Does the UK Switch store update at midnight too? I can see I'm not the only one wondering.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Can you change eshop region to Russia for example, buy the game, then switch the region back to North America tmrw and still have the game?
You should be able to, yes. My understanding is that the Switch's digital region free setting is similar to PS3/4 in that you can buy a game from a different region but still play it via the account in your home region as long as you have the system set up to let those accounts to have your system be the main system.

Robin64

So instead of waiting for the UK eShop to update, I changed my account to Russia and got the game right now for £9.

Changed my location back to the UK after and it all works just fine. Happy days!

kramer

Sorry to be a complete noob, but where exactly do I change it to Russia????

I went to my Nintendo account page from my phone - changed country from UK to Russia, 'agreed' - then e-shop, type password in and Russian e-shop loads. Bought game. Then changed back to UK on Nintendo account.

Top Bottom