• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

That screenshot for lost world looks like everything right. Ninty publishing means no PC version, though; kinda sucky. Generations cleans up so well on PC

Tizoc

Are there people that actually like Marble Zone?

I don't hate it hate it, but I rather like it's moody theme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li3D9YqpTYs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umz4Wl6mg5c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL2gqTkK0IE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cinznaCMQYs

New Sonic for Wii U. I don't wanna buy a Wii U, man. That thing's overpriced. But I did say that when a Sonic game comes out on the platform, I'd buy the dang thing.
You'll prob. end up being OK with the expected 'Sonic Adventure 3' that's been mentioned in the pipelines.
But the music!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MRznLSFGFQ
This is prob. the only track I like in the entire series and the only one I can remember lol.
I do recall beating Fusion a long time ago, might get it for the 3DS and force my bro to play it.

You weren't there when I'd just finished Rising and just decided to put DmC RIGHT AFTER for shits and giggles. The contrast between the two was amazing. I was so disappointed.

Beef was laughing at my disappointment.
Ah I see.

I'll put it up on Google Docs later. I guess it could make for a hilarious read because I complained about everything with respect to the game's entire design.
I feel like after reading it, I could summarize the issues of the game in shorter, straight to the point sentences @3@

Guess Who

Banned
There's even more stuff you can do using debug mode I didn't show off in that video but will later, such as:

- Placeable UFOs in Marble Zone, like early screenshots had.
- Splats the Rabbit in Green Hill.
- A rolling wrecking ball (like the GHZ boss has) in Green Hill, complete with physics and the ability to break through breakable walls.
- Goggles monitor in Labyrinth Zone (the goggles, they do nothing.)
- A seventh special stage.
- Super Tails! No flickies, though.

Probably more.

Stuff actually fell on my head, felt my entire bed rockin', and I heard a few of my trinkets shaking. It lasted for a while, too.

Haha, well... we haven't had one of those since 2010, I think. It was only a 4.8. Beef's gonna laugh at me. I just woke up because stuff fell on my head, and my bed as shaking.

WELL I GUESS I'M UP FOR NINTENDO DIRECT NOW.
You're right, I totally did laugh. :lol
You guys should have already owned Wii Us for Monster Hunter and NSMBU

LOLNOPE

There's even more stuff you can do using debug mode I didn't show off in that video but will later, such as:

- A rolling wrecking ball (like the GHZ boss has) in Green Hill, complete with physics and the ability to break through breakable walls.

Probably more.

He put a seventh special stage into CD, too. Weird how he does that, I don't think anyone really plays them for the craic, especially not Sonic 1's.

That last one is fucking great.

Guys help I can't stop listening to "Jib Jig"

I'm beginning to understand why people like DKC2's soundtrack so much. There's a lot more to the melodies than DKC[1] had.
but FF6 still had a better soundtrack

qq more

Taxman has thought of everything of that iOS port. Amazing...

And FINALLY, new 3D Sonic... and it's Wii U/3DS exclusive. OH THE TEARS!! HMHMHMHMHM... wait... no... 3DS...? ...no... They must be involved... no.... NO.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

iblFp77u16XNcK.gif

Hooking up my laptop through HDMI seems to have gotten around my laptop problem for now. If anything, I probably have an excuse to spring for a more powerful laptop now, heh.

But yeah, Sumo x Mario Kart would be damned awesome.

On another note, I'd love for these Directs to happen in like...the evening time. I know blah blah time differences and all but boy do they start at crummy times.

qq more

I tried staying up just to watch it because my sleeping schedule is messed up. I fell asleep for 2 hours and only caught the last 15 mins of the Direct and then went back to sleep.

:{

Anth0ny

Sonic 1 for iOS/Android includes a level select code, which enables you to do some awesome stuff.
Super Sonic, Sonic 3 shields, instashield, debug mode, oh my.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL2Jj6fWBRE

Probably more.

It's amazing how the final product could turn out when you have someone who is legitimately invested in what he's doing behind it.

God bless you Taxman.

Kokonoe

Banned
Reposting the image for the new page

The whole hexagon thing looks real neat if you ask me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH BLUUUUUUUE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDGEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOG CLOOOOOOOOOOUDS MARIO WORLD PLANET THIIIIIIIIIINNG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -dies-

Ferr986

I dont think this exclusivity deal isnt as big as Nintendo (or Sega) makes it sound. I mean, we always had on this gen a year of exclusives Sonics on Nintendo systems, for example, Secret Rings and Sonic and Mario released in 2007, that year there wasnt a Sonic on PS360. That hapened again with Black Knight and the other Olympic games.

What I mean is that exclusivity deal was more or less already present in this gen (even if now theres 3 games and not 2) and it seems more like a move to reclaim potential buyer to WiiU. Seeing as theres already 2 games of this deal coming in 2013, It may be well possible to see a new Sonic on PS4720 on Fall 2014, like it always happened in this current gen.

qq more

I dont think this exclusivity deal isnt as big as Nintendo (or Sega) makes it sound. I mean, we always had on this gen a year of exclusives Sonics on Nintendo systems, for example, Secret Rings and Sonic and Mario released in 2007, that year there wasnt a Sonic on PS360. That hapened again with Black Knight and the other Olympic games.

What I mean is that exclusivity deal was more or less already present in this gen (even if now theres 3 games and not 2) and it seems more like a move to reclaim potential buyer to WiiU. Seeing as theres already 2 games of this deal coming in 2013, It may be well possible to see a new Sonic on PS4720 on Fall 2014, like it always happened in this current gen.
So does this mean we'll get a sequel to Sonic The Fresh One on PS4/720?

If the Nintendo X SEGA kart i baseless predicted might be some sort of a thing. Or at least mario x sonic kart.

Quite big.

If it happens then I hope we get the best from both sides of the franchises (ASR and MK)

Also replace Blue Shells with Hornets pls

Village

So does this mean we'll get a sequel to Sonic The Fresh One on PS4/720?

If it happens then I hope we get the best from both sides of the franchises (ASR and MK)

Also replace Blue Shells with Hornets pls

Down.

Also I need shadow and his cycle back.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I guess when I'm down, I go out and buy shit I don't need. I still don't feel better, but I guess I have something to do to keep my mind off of things.

Probably more.
Bless you, Taxman. I'm going to play this for the rest of the day, then.

Really happy I bought it. It was way worth the $3.04 I paid.

Seven Force said:
Hooking up my laptop through HDMI seems to have gotten around my laptop problem for now. If anything, I probably have an excuse to spring for a more powerful laptop now, heh.
I'm glad you found a workaround.

Professor Beef said:
You're right, I totally did laugh. :lol
Yeah, I figured you would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom