• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many people complaining about DKCR2. Their tears are my bidet.

They spent THREE YEARS making an engine, designing and developing the entire gameplay design, a lot of time and money and creativity went into DKCR. It reviewed really well and it's the second-highest selling game in the entire franchise. You think they're just gonna ditch all that and start over with a whole new engine without building on the base they created?

Nah, b, we doing underwater silhouette levels

WiiU_DKCountry_scrn03_E3.jpg

I was kind of hoping they were working on something entirely new, to be honest.

Not shitting on DKC or anything, but I was a little disappointed.

Oh look, negativity creeping back in, you guys should all play Animal Crossing New Leaf.
I'd love to but i've got to wait for Friday, but at least it's FREE, after City Folk they owe me an actual proper sequel for free.
Funnily enough the SSB4 trailer got me more hyped for New Leaf than anything actually from New Leaf.

AC, like Harvest Moon, is my goto game for providing a different sort of challenge, or lack thereof. Those who like it'll know why they like it, and same for those who don't.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
My cousin lent me his copy of Remember Me. He lent it to me because he wants me to finish it so he can trade it in later. This doesn't bode well.

As for the Sonic Lost World footage. I will need to invest in multiple packs of Gravol for this game. But with that said, I have some reservations about both versions, which Blaze has gone into himself here. Gosh, I dunno. I want to play it, but on the other hand, it looks kinda strange. I like the art direction, though. I like the music a lot. I'm still eager to try it out!

Oh, and that Mario & Luigi: Dream Team trailer has me feeling excited for the game. It's just too bad I can't preorder it yet here.

God dammit you ain't leaving me behind.

*drives away*
H-Hey! Wait for me!

*quickly bikes away*

Animal Crossing is boring.

*runs*

wait for me, I don't wanna do video game chores either

*catches up*

You guys are both crazy. CRAZY.

BTW, since this is my go-to topic for anything and I'd trust you all with my life (except qq more and Coldman), just gonna throw this out now: If you wanna play some AC, and I haven't added you, just let me know.

Remember, my life is in your hands...

PKrockin

<insert any game where you do a digital activity over doing that activity in real life>
Yeah i'd rather drive to hidden palace zone and jog around there myself, then wing through the sky shooting down underworld monsters with a bow

wait a sec...

I get why people find AC boring. Honestly I played it a lot on the GC and I've never wanted to go back since.

...I... don't know who most of these DK characters are and I guess I must've forgotten their names along the waaay.

Donkey Kong: Donkey Kong

Diddy: little one, has jetpack and Nintendo hat

Dixie: has a ponytail despite chimps not having hair

Cranky: old guy, hilarious

Funky: funky

Candy: monkey tits

Tiny: can float through the air and climb up trees

Lanky: redneck kong

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Hey HEY! Play nice in here, children. Be nice to each other. :mad:

And thanks, Coldman, for telling me about all of these Donkey Kong characters. That Funky guy should be in by virtue of being funky. That Tiny dude sounds neat. That's my two cents, because DKC ain't my thing.

I also wanted to share that I got these as a really really really late birthday present today (my birthday was in April). I think it's awesome.

qq more

I am so hoping for Zero. Everyone should be hoping for freaking Zero.

In all of seriousness... I would be more than happy to see Zero getting in but since the Mega Man franchise is a 3rd party, it's unlikely to have more than 1 rep. But mannnn, that would be cool.

Nintendo should just buy the franchise since Capcom is doing nothing with it.

In all of seriousness... I would be more than happy to see Zero getting in but since the Mega Man franchise is a 3rd party, it's unlikely to have more than 1 rep. But mannnn, that would be cool.

Nintendo should just buy the franchise since Capcom is doing nothing with it.

Megaman with Bah! Bah! I want everyone enemy dancing on the screen when you get to the Bah!Bah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom