• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Well, you punished yourself by finishing Ni No Kuni much like Vincent punished himself by...sleeping in a coffin. You seem too straight-laced to be Yuffie, and you're not nice enough to be Aeris!
I'm nice! I'm so nice. Super-nice. But I don't wanna meet my demise. That leaves Tifa, then, but I guess you have plans for her. :V

Fiiiine, if all else fails, I'll be Vincent again. No one really uses Vincent because:
  • he has high magic stats but pales in comparison with Aeris and Cloud
  • his vitality is super-low
  • he has the least HP of all max level people -- give him HP Plus if needed
  • his STR is poor and probably over Aeris's
  • he has high spirit, so he has the same MDef as Cloud/Cait Sith/Aeris at 100
  • his pistols have low attack but 255 hit, so give him a Deathblow and an added cut/steal as well
Overall, Vincent's kinda... meh unless you want to use him as a magic user.

EDIT: Make Seven Force Vincent! :O

Ah, make me whomever ya want, but I think Seven Force should claim Vincent since I was already in those shoes.

JC raises a good point. Plus he fits better since he already tries to hold me down.

Cloud: Beef
Barret: ViewtifulJC/qq more (need to think)
Tifa: Schala
Aeris: Kokonoe
Red XIII: BlackJace
Yuffie: tiggerkiddo
Cait Sith: Phantom
Vincent: Seven Force
Cid: Possibly Noi

I need to decide on Barret, but qq is already losing it just from thinking about it. And I didn't have any plans for Tifa, Schala. You and your dirty mind. :U

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Nuh-uhhhh! You probably forgot that Tifa existed. :p

See, if this were FF8 and if all of the characters could be named, you'd have an easier go of it.

Noi

I'm not important, I'm just some weirdo dancing in the background in these threads! :O

:O

I4iuYPw.png

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Hahahaha, you made qq a Prinny.

Is there a way Coldman can be Rufus Shinra? Because the way he straight up caught a helicopter out of this website was very reminiscent.
We can pretend that Coldman's Rufus.

I can hear him giving the best speech ever right now, sounding all British.

Hot Coldman said:
Well, I'm Coldman. The President of Shinra, Inc. I'll let you hear my new appointment speech. Old man tried to control the world with money. It seems to have been working. The population thought that Shinra would protect them. Work at Shinra, get your pay. If a terrorist attacks, the Shinra army will help you. It looks perfect on the outside.

But, I do things differently.

I'll control the world with fear. It takes too much to do it like my old man. A little fear will control the minds of the common people. There's no reason to waste money on them.
Yes, yes, yes.

General Winter is a stone cold classic, why I remember my friend showing my company of heroes earlier this week in fact and my first thought was "cor blimey, I hope we can one day have one of these fine gents in my Sega all stars racing game".
I then promptly screwed everything up because i'm bad at RTS games.

So...how about some console characters? as much as it pains me to miss out on football manager i'll happily take others in their place on my PS3.

PKrockin

Good to have a copy of PC Generations so I can enjoy mods, lag-free playing, and 60FPS if I ever get a gaming PC.

edit: that trailer, what? "The light touched me." And Lightning is Jesus Christ? People who died are going to be erased? What is even happening

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
It should be the Taxman version, shouldn't it? I think that was the only one available on Steam in the first place.

edit: that trailer, what? "The light touched me." And Lightning is Jesus Christ? People who died are going to be erased? What is even happening
We are talking about the same person who said she talked and laughed with her sister, but really didn't. She has a tendency to say nonsense. :)

Apparently in Lightning Returns, Lightning is some sort of saviour of the world chosen by Bhunivelze (who was some god who killed his mother and took control of the world himself, and made the goddess Etro who's one of the stupidest deities ever) and there's some prophesy or some bullshit about how the saviour (Lightning) will bring doom upon the land and Noel wants to beat her up because of that. The saviour is usually told to collect souls or something to guide them to a world free of the black mist that appeared that's within the old world or something. If the saviour doesn't do that, then people who die without having their souls carry will be erased from history.

Or something.

Yeah, I dunno.

Edit: Look, look, look! SE gives just as much of a shit as I do about this game! (look at the second screenshot here)

PKrockin

We are talking about the same person who said she talked and laughed with her sister, but really didn't. She has a tendency to say nonsense. :)

Apparently in Lightning Returns, Lightning is some sort of saviour of the world chosen by Bhunivelze (who was some god who killed his mother and took control of the world himself, and made the goddess Etro who's one of the stupidest deities ever) and there's some prophesy or some bullshit about how the saviour (Lightning) will bring doom upon the land and Noel wants to beat her up because of that. The saviour is usually told to collect souls or something to guide them to a world free of the black mist that appeared that's within the old world or something. If the saviour doesn't do that, then people who die without having their souls carry will be erased from history.

Or something.

Yeah, I dunno.

Edit: Look, look, look! SE gives just as much of a shit as I do about this game! (look at the second screenshot here)

woah woah woah woah. Hold the phone.

Pokecapn did FFXIII-2? I have to see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom