• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

qq more

I need more Ripple Dot Zero, I keep replaying it over and over. Such a lovely platformer with a surprising amount of polish, and it's free.

I would honestly pay 10 dollars. It's a really fun game, I ended up buying the OST. Sooo good.

I still need to rescue all Ripples.

Hey, if you guys got flung into god-knows-how-far into the future all because your mother was a power hungry piece of work, you'd probably grow up to be an asshole, too.

Well I've never played Chrono Trigger so I didn't know. I have it though
for iOS
but I'm in the middle of FF1.

Well I've never played Chrono Trigger so I didn't know.

I've never played Chrono Trigger

i6wyd4GZPbQAH.gif

WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WITH YOUR LIFE

DOING IT WRONG THATS WHAT

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Get it for the DS instead. Superior version. Or get it for $8 on the Wii VC for that localization which I'm incredibly fond of.

And as I recall, JC didn't think I was female then, haha.

Well, at least he tries to play video games, which is more than you can say for half of NeoGAF

hell, I haven't touched a video game in a week. I really need to start this Jak and Daxter HD collection so I can write lengthy impressions nobody will read!

I'm at the part where Sephiroth is showing what really happened at Nibelheim to Cloud, Tifa, and whoever else you brought. JC is so stunned all he can say is "Beef..."

fuckin elipses, man

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Well, at least he tries to play video games, which is more than you can say for half of NeoGAF
Up it to 2/3 of GAF, and it seems we'd be more accurate from what I've seen.

I'm at the part where Sephiroth is showing what really happened at Nibelheim to Cloud, Tifa, and whoever else you brought. JC is so stunned all he can say is "Beef..."

fuckin elipses, man
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY

Let's not get too up in arms with ellipses. Just fill 'em in with clucking tongue sounds.

Kokonoe

Banned
I play games more than I do anything else, but I've realized recently that I don't really get much enjoyment out of making fullblown reviews, or, stating my in-depth opinions on every game I play. Last year, and the year before, I would write a lot more about how I felt about games, but I feel it to be a chore, I guess, is what I'm trying to say when I write a lot about a game.

Sometimes I also feel as if writing my feelings of said game doesn't feel accurate to how much I actually enjoy it, but if I write overly positive it'll come across as if I'm working for that company and trying to sell the product. Haha.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Looks like that new wisp is the Indigo Asteroid Wisp or something. You slowly glide through the air, destroy enemies and destroy obstructions.

Well, that's about it from the 4gamer stuff. Usually the Japanese news sites and Japanese official site are behind the US media for Sonic stuff.

qq more

Well, you don't even finish games.

Did you beat Sonic 2 and Colours yet?
Um..uh... I will get to that! ...Someday!

*walks away sad*

I think he's happy with the label.

Lies! Such... lies!

I play games more than I do anything else, but I've realized recently that I don't really get much enjoyment out of making fullblown reviews, or, stating my in-depth opinions on every game I play. Last year, and the year before, I would write a lot more about how I felt about games, but I feel it to be a chore, I guess, is what I'm trying to say when I write a lot about a game.

Sometimes I also feel as if writing my feelings of said game doesn't feel accurate to how much I actually enjoy it, but if I write overly positive it'll come across as if I'm working for that company and trying to sell the product. Haha.

That's pretty much how I feel. Another problem is that I tend to change my views on certain aspects because there's times where I have a hard time deciding whether I like this thing or not!

Yuuuuup

This talk about how gaf doesn't play games reminds me I wish I had more time in the day to play but my other hobbies demand my attention more and...I kinda feel like a waste if I play games too much in a day lol

Um..uh... I will get to that! ...Someday!

*walks away sad*

Still waiting for you to beat Dragon Quest V yo.

Get it for the DS instead. Superior version. Or get it for $8 on the Wii VC for that localization which I'm incredibly fond of.

I have been interested in the DS version. Is it really that superior?

Also, what is SonicGAFs feelings on Chrono Cross? I have never played it.

hell, I haven't touched a video game in a week. I really need to start this Jak and Daxter HD collection so I can write lengthy impressions nobody will read!

If it's any consolation I look forward to seeing how you find the first game and if it holds up now and I absolutely anticipate your grief playing through Jak 2 if you dare to step into its demented domain.

So anywho i've got this Dream Team Bros thing over here, I feel as if I should be more excited than I actually am.

Still waiting for you to beat Dragon Quest V yo.

I have been interested in the DS version. Is it really that superior?

Also, what is SonicGAFs feelings on Chrono Cross? I have never played it.

When I view it by it's own merits and not just as a sequel to Trigger, I find it really enjoyable, great looking world, awesome soundtrack and some unique gameplay...and more characters than you can shake a stick at.

PKrockin

I'm surprised at all the hate for Jak 2. I own all three games but haven't played them yet... I remember that it at least had a really good metacritic score. Can't be that bad, right?...

I'd be interested in Beef's project, the only problem is I've kind of written reviews for a lot of Sonic games already... I mean, gosh, let's see..

Sonic Adventure (XBLA)
Sonic Adventure 2 (XBLA)
Sonic the Fighters (XBLA)
Sonic Unleashed (Xbox 360)
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (3DS)
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Xbox 360)
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (Xbox 360)
Shadow the Hedgehog (Playstation 2)
Sonic CD (XBLA)
Sonic 2006 (Xbox 360)
Sonic Generations (Xbox 360)
Sonic 4: Episode 1 (XBLA)
Sonic 4: Episode 2 (XBLA)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis) (maybe this doesn't count)
Sonic Colors (NDS)
Sonic Rush (NDS)
Sonic Rush Adventure (NDS)
Sonic Chronicles (NDS)
Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics 2009

I guess there are a lot of gaps there, though, but the question is how much easy access I have to games I have not already reviewed. I could probably muster up some words about Sonic Colors for the Wii.

---

And if you aren't already inundated with text from me, here's a big tumblr blog I wrote about a fangame I was working on forever and ever. People who don't even care about fangames have told me it is an interesting read.

I'd be interested in Beef's project, the only problem is I've kind of written reviews for a lot of Sonic games already... I mean, gosh, let's see..

Sonic Adventure (XBLA)
Sonic Adventure 2 (XBLA)
Sonic the Fighters (XBLA)
Sonic Unleashed (Xbox 360)
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (3DS)
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Xbox 360)
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (Xbox 360)
Shadow the Hedgehog (Playstation 2)
Sonic CD (XBLA)
Sonic 2006 (Xbox 360)
Sonic Generations (Xbox 360)
Sonic 4: Episode 1 (XBLA)
Sonic 4: Episode 2 (XBLA)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis) (maybe this doesn't count)
Sonic Colors (NDS)
Sonic Rush (NDS)
Sonic Rush Adventure (NDS)
Sonic Chronicles (NDS)
Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics 2009

I guess there are a lot of gaps there, though, but the question is how much easy access I have to games I have not already reviewed. I could probably muster up some words about Sonic Colors for the Wii.

---

And if you aren't already inundated with text from me, here's a big tumblr blog I wrote about a fangame I was working on forever and ever. People who don't even care about fangames have told me it is an interesting read.

Good shit. Although since ideally there'd be 3-5 people per game, everyone would only need to write about 2 paragraphs.

But like I said, this is all the planning stages right now. I'm completely open to suggestions to make this better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom