• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can drain your Psyche Gauge by calling you Old Beef.

Alternatively your the ageing, blading, balding, money needing Flair of this thread.
hulbwevkbyuawevbil

Bhdf28o.gif

I'm never putting you over again!

Quackula

Old Beef reminds me of the t ime I moved out of my old apartment and had to run back a week later because I'd realized that I forgot to empty my fridge. There had been no power there that whole week.

I'd left beef in the freezer.

Worst smell ever.

Didn't even bother asking for my deposit back.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Y'know, older people tend to be a bit slower, right? So does this mean Professor Beef is turning into slowbeef? Let's just hope he doesn't come down with Diabetus.
I'm trying so hard not to laugh at this right now. I'm in the middle of a quiet room. :x

But oh wow.
KuGsj.gif

Well, at least we'll turn 25 next month... together.

This comes across a lot creepier than I'd like it to
Oh my. I didn't know you felt that way about me, Shadow Hog.

Nah. You're probably older than me by a few days, though.

How old did you guys actually expect me to be? :V

curious!
I told you.

Beef has changed.

He's not about games, or the playing of them. He's not even about Digimon, wrestling or the FGC. He's in an endless series of proxy battles, fought by .gifs and forum posts. Beef, and his vast consumption of NeoGAF database space, has become an irrational, well-oiled salt generator.

Beef has changed.

Admin-tagged GAFfers carry admin-tagged weapons, use admin-tagged gear. Mountain Dew and Doritos inside their bodies enhance and regulate their actions. Subscription control... information control... emotional control... community forum control.

Everything is hated, and kept under control.

Beef has changed.

The age of gaming is now the age of control, averting pleasantries from GAFfers of well meaning. And he who controls the forum, controls the world.

Beef has changed.

When the forum is under total control, Beef becomes routine.

How old did you guys actually expect me to be? :V

curious!
Honestly? 21, because maybe deep down in my mind I wanted to be one whole year older than you.
Actually that's not the reason but I wasn't far off.

You'll regret that when all these new Junior members keep getting pushed to Member status while you're still languishing in the dark matches threads of GAF. You'll be BEGGING to have learned the Figure Four Nocturne Lock!
Just you wait you old Has-Been, or should I say Has-Beef!
My raw posting talent will get me over with the gaffers and someday i'll be the greatest mod of all time, Never give up!
Then in my power corruption i'll give you a stipulation where if you ever lose an argument on GAF you get banned, HIGH DRAMA!

edit: Hot Coldman, great post, terrifying avatar.

Got ya.

http://i.imgur.com/7ryD3V0.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Listen Beef, it doesn't matter if you love me or if you hate me, fact is that i'm posting here day in and day out for every single one of you gaffers! the parliament of Owls™ is the biggest thing in the GAF Universe™.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0Fo9Om2.gif

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Oh man, Green Scar Hot Coldman's new avatar. It's weirding me out. >_<

Now that I'm home, I can let out the giggles that I'd been holding in as everyone was posting just now. Just ... I love you guys. You're all awesome. Perhaps we have some posters who are older than Beef.

And no more Cena.

Honestly? 21, because maybe deep down in my mind I wanted to be one whole year older than you.
Actually that's not the reason but I wasn't far off.
Yeah, you're pretty close to his actual age.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
No it's not, u shut ur faaaaace.

You're not as old as Grandpa Beef and Grandpa Sega1991.

At least a fraction of GAF doesn't assume you're in your 30s like they do for me.

If it makes you feel better I never thought you were in your 30s. lol.

Also, YOU SHUT YOUR FACE! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMG Aero

Oh hey are we talking about birthdays in here? Because it's totally not mine tomorrow and I'm totally not expecting a present from everyone.
Not at all.

Oh man, Green Scar Hot Coldman's new avatar. It's weirding me out. >_<

Now that I'm home, I can let out the giggles that I'd been holding in as everyone was posting just now. Just ... I love you guys. You're all awesome. Perhaps we have some posters who are older than Beef.

And no more Cena.
The recent posts have had me chuckling quite a bit as well, so does the notion of no more Cena because that's an unfortunate impossibility.

July is better
Damn right!

No it's not, u shut ur faaaaace.
Enjoy your April showers, i'll be chilling in the July sun!
Spring>Summer

Schala might say she's in her 20s but let's not forget she's the time devourer
So you could say a Time Eater?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Mega Man X4 is one of my favourite games ever. I don't think we can disagree on how good MMX4 is.

Damn, LakeFeperd works fast. He just revealed another fangame: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9F_upO88hc
Ehhhhhh... I dunno about this... Hmmmmmm. We'll see. Seems kinda interesting, though.

Oh hey are we talking about birthdays in here? Because it's totally not mine tomorrow and I'm totally not expecting a present from everyone.
Not at all.
If I miss it, happy birthday, OMG Aero! Someone else can do the honours of posting the cake!

If it makes you feel better I never thought you were in your 30s. lol.

Also, YOU SHUT YOUR FACE! ROFLROFLROFLROFL
NUH-UH YOU SHUT URS. Hahaha.

And thank goodness for that! I always thought it was kinda funny that people thought I was old, though. I think it's a compliment but man, I don't want to get old yet.

Schala the Time Devourer... does that mean she's in her early 20s but looks like she's in her late 40s?

*fucking runs*
WTF. GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE. *chases Hot ColdScar with a paper fan and smacks him repeatedly*

In case you didn't know, I still get carded. >:|

If I'm the Time Devourer, I'd be taking your youthfulness, wouldn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom