• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

I think I already spent the free $10 Sony gave me. Dunno what else I could get on PSN if I buy it, though (*feels Noi poking her in the back to buy CVHD and Magic 2013*). Kinda need to budget a little bit buuuuuuut I'll see what I can do.
US PSN is running a promo for March where any purchases worth a total of $50 will net you $10 from Sony in April, and they stack~
Right now I'm working towards my 3rd $10 =P
Oh and Grab Magic 2013, game is great but my save data for it got deleted and I'm too lazy to do everything all over again XD.

As for Darkstalkers, I think I might do that. That's what I genuinely get a kick out of in fighters, even though I'm kinda suck at them. I just like seeing things animate and the care and attention to detail that go into the animated sprites. I dunno why I like that kind of stuff, but maybe it's because I'm old.
i SUCK at DS too but I won't let it stop me from enjoying it >=3
I feel that due to Neo Geo games andt he SF series, the game's animation has been criminally underlooked.

Oh God, why'd you bring up Last Blade and Garou? *cries in the corner*

We're never getting anymore of those.
Tears like these offer the best salt for my frenchie fries-
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2013/03/dbz02.jpg

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I wrote stuff about MM8 here, yo.

Don't play King Boo's Haunt at night, Schala.

You'll thank me later.
Haven't done it yet. Decided to stop after 24 stars today.

I think it's alright so far (very impressed with its ambition from a historical standpoint; honestly, if this were my first 3D platformer, I wouldn't harbour such a general tepidity towards the subgenre). But it's very very very unfortunate that I played that games that came after it first.

You know I wonder what the kids these days will have as their equivalent of The SM64 Eel, OoT redeads and various other things that are oddly scary in games that tend to be pretty cheery?
Part of me thinks that the early 3D visuals had something to do with it, I mean Wind Waker Redeads make me laugh, TP ones are like swordsman mummies which just ain't the same as those wooden faced death humping machines.
Wind Waker's Redeads scare the crap out of me, though. I dunno why I don't get creeped out by TP's or OoTs, but TWW's just creep me out. It's probably the animations.

US PSN is running a promo for March where any purchases worth a total of $50 will net you $10 from Sony in April, and they stack~
Right now I'm working towards my 3rd $10 =P
Oh and Grab Magic 2013, game is great but my save data for it got deleted and I'm too lazy to do everything all over again XD.
LOL, both you and Noi are telling me to grab that game. Was thinking of chasing after the promo, but we'll see if it fits into the budget.

i SUCK at DS too but I won't let it stop me from enjoying it >=3
I feel that due to Neo Geo games andt he SF series, the game's animation has been criminally underlooked.
That's probably and partially the case. I might give it a shot, then!

How about that fucking piano?
Piano?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I just met the piano.

>:|

Someone told me to turn the lights off and have it super quiet in here so I did. Only lights were the laptop and the TV.

Thanks.

Really.

Thanks.

qq more

I just met the piano.

Someone told me to turn the lights off and have it super quiet in here so I did. Only lights were the laptop and the TV.

Thanks.

Really.

Thanks.
They should've told you to wear headphones! okay not really that would be just cruel

Also the scariest thing in Mario 64 IMHO is something that doesn't actually look scary... I would tell you what it is but you'll find out eventually!

Why was this in my youtube suggestions?

NSFWish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNpMiT5qpyI

oh god what is this

In speaking of youtube suggestions... they've been constantly suggesting me a Sonic Dash gameplay vid! It won't go away!!!

I just met the piano.

Thanks.

Really.

Thanks.
I can't believe the rest of Sonic Gaf almost ruined this, I deliberately left it out of all my previous posts.
And those WW redeads look too funny even when chomping on your head.

The well and Shadow Temple in OoT scared the crap out of me when I was a kid.
I was always pretty chill with the well and shadow temple but the forest temple? oh man, that place was on an entirely different level, I wasn't chill with it, I got chills from it!

OMG Aero

I just met the piano.

Thanks.

Really.

Thanks.
You deserve it for falling for it.
Really what did you expect when someone told you to play a game in the dark with no other noises? And in a ghost level no less.

So are you not a horror game person, Schala?

Also, the first boss of OoT scared me back in the day, but that was due to my inexperience with anything that big in a game before. Intimidating.

Only thing that freaked me out was the battle with the village in Resident Evil 4...i nearly won with the knife but then chainsaws showed up.

Good point, where is the DLC? not that it really matters as my petitioning for Welkin or Selvaria Bles was crushed underneath more popular characters, this cruel world!

Sumo did say Sega gave the go ahead for least one DLC character, right?

I swear, tables are going to be fucking flipped if that character is Miku.

I can't wait to do this

Meanwhile Miku outvoted Segata Sanshiro last time I checked...

cruel world indeed
It's too late for me to be upset by this, my dlc dreams were already crushed.

Even though it's one of Sega's best selling series I still have to laugh that they actually put in a generic football manager for the PC version, nothing screams Sega heritage and fan service than generic manager man, i'm still not sure whether I should be miffed they spent time making that guy a character or applaud the absurdity of it.

0XD2t.jpg

Sciz

Even though it's one of Sega's best selling series I still have to laugh that they actually put in a generic football manager for the PC version, nothing screams Sega heritage and fan service than generic manager man, i'm still not sure whether I should be miffed they spent time making that guy a character or applaud the absurdity of it.

You're talking about the same people who put all of this madness in a fighting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom