• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG Aero

I dunno, like 6-8 hours? It was a Saturday and I didn't have my Vita, so I went for a walk and ended up going in to kill time.

Probably the oversaturated models and all the bright yellow/gold made my eyes start hurting.
You went into Gamestop to kill some time and you stood at a kiosk playing for like 6 to 8 hours?
Did the staff say anything?

You went into Gamestop to kill some time and you stood at a kiosk playing for like 6 to 8 hours?
Did the staff say anything?

...not 6-8 hours straight! I played halfway through, saved, left for about an hour or so and then came back and finished.

...and no, they didn't say anything because I tend to visit often.

TheOGB

Banned
I really enjoyed the latter half of the first half and the first half of the latter half of SM3DL. That's when I thought it was REALLY good. The rest was just good.

Kokonoe

Banned
Modern Hyper

TlzpcQA.gif

Now we just need pietpiet to see this amazing, perfectly centered gif.

So Sonic X turned 10 yesterday/today. The OP looks like a show I'd like to watch, shame they never made it.

It's one thing to know that the shows you watched as a kid are old. It's another to realise that their decade-removed followups are also old. Now that I think of it, we're ten years on from the second Turtles series too.

yuaubcL.jpg

OMG Aero

and he can kill all enemies on screen

dunno whats da issue here
But he is already invincible so there is literally no reason why you would need or want to kill all enemies on screen.
Hyper Sonic is dumb because it is a pointless upgrade that doesn't add anything of value and looks worse. Like how there were like 5 different types of Super Saiyan in Dragonball Z.

Quackula

But he is already invincible so there is literally no reason why you would need or want to kill all enemies on screen.
Hyper Sonic is dumb because it is a pointless upgrade that doesn't add anything of value and looks worse. Like how there were like 5 different types of Super Saiyan in Dragonball Z.

Well yeah I'm sure that was the point.

So Sonic X turned 10 yesterday/today. The OP looks like a show I'd like to watch, shame they never made it.

It was alright, started ok, had some real boring parts in series 1, then they referenced the video games with a little twist here and there, then it ended.

Series 2 was a lot shorter, space based, a little more fantasy and you saw sonic's home world which looked like something bioware designed while eating mushrooms.

10 years... back when watching the episodes in japanese on the internet was quite a tricky thing to do.

Bring back Super Tails.

There is no super tails
only hyper

Unless you count glitching sonic 2 multiplayer with the all emeralds code and the teleport monitors, you could force super tails :p

qq more

but it was funnnnnnnnnnnnn

There is no super tails
only hyper
There is no
Hyper
Tails. There is only Super, which just happens to require as much as everyone else's
Hyper
does.

Alternatively, try to realize the truth: there is no
Hyper
Tails. Then you will realize it is not Tails who transforms, it is only yourself.

Nert

Hyper Sonic is kind of dumb. The process of unlocking it, however, was a lot of fun for me. I liked filling out the Hidden Palace with the gigantic emeralds and poking around the levels more to find the special stages. It made the game feel "bigger" in a way that I don't get out of special stages hidden in checkpoint poles.

qq more

I'd attempt at an avatar bet but I want to keep my current one.

Aw hell, okay, I want to do an avatar bet but on what???

What for? What's goinggg onnnnnnnnnnnnnn

History in the making is what's going on, your beloved hero John Cena (yes he is your hero qq, don't deny it) will turn heel this sunday at Wrestlemania ushering a new era of actual entertainment in a program that desperately needs it (even if it happens its only like going from Sonic 06 to Sonic 4 but hey it's something).
Beef is being sensible/boring by believing that we'll get stuck with the same old shit as we have for the last 6 years, he doesn't believe.

In more Sonic related terms, i'm hoping for the wrasslin' equivalent of the Sonic cycle to be broken. Beef is basically hoping for the cycle to remain, he's like someone who wants more Sonic 06 just so he can keep the cycle going, what a loathsome cur!

qq more

I'm going with...

I have no idea, I think I'll pick Owl. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now what's the avatar going to be, tigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom