• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock will tire himself out in 10 minutes like last year, will call in the GI Joe to knock out the refs, Bruce Willis and SNake Eyes go to town on Cena, Parappa tells fellow Rapper Cena to BELIEVE, he then proceeds to OVERCOME THE ODDS, wins, smiles, #teamHEEL cries

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Rock will tire himself out in 10 minutes like last year, will call in the GI Joe to knock out the refs, Bruce Willis and SNake Eyes go to town on Cena, Parappa tells fellow Rapper Cena to BELIEVE, he then proceeds to OVERCOME THE ODDS, wins, smiles, #teamHEEL cries
Ding ding ding.

The winner, and still champion of the WWE SonicGAF, is The ViewtifulJC!

I'm going with...

I have no idea, I think I'll pick Owl. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now what's the avatar going to be, tigger?
For choosing my team i'll abstain from trying to get you a bondage loli avatar.

Your prediction trumps mine where Rock gets gassed walking down the ramp and counted out.

do you think Cena believes he legit wins every match
Of course, that's why he'll have to cheat this year because he couldn't legit beat Rocky's also totally legit muscular prowess last year, it all makes sense.

Vince McMahon would never accept that script change.
The script will be rewritten 5 times during the event itself, never mind that they'll all have the same outcome.

Now I am genuinely scared of what avatar tigger is going to cook up.
Reports say qq is legit shook.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Now I am genuinely scared of what avatar tigger is going to cook up.
This is why you need to keep up with wrasslin' to make a judgement on these things! Also, stop listening to Bean worshipping John Cena. His sort of advice is poison.

Can't wait to see your new avatar, even though I really like this one~

OMG Aero

What are you guys talking about?
Because it sounds like you are talking about wrestling but you are mentioning all these weird names instead of talking about video game characters.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
i dont watch wrestling

im fucked
Nocturnowl has led you astray.

I am sorry.

Because it sounds like you are talking about wrestling but you are mentioning all these weird names instead of talking about video game characters.
Speaking of which, are people watching the divas thing tonight? I'm not sure if I'm going to tune in, but I'm curious to see what it's going to be like.

You know Cena! Remember? He wears that stupid hat and hangs out with EgoRaptor.

The Rock is a nickname for Mega Man. Yeah, he's coming back. Uncancelled.

Speaking of which, are people watching the divas thing tonight? I'm not sure if I'm going to tune in, but I'm curious to see what it's going to be like.

Gonna get an early night instead. I'll catch the archive.

I've already shown SonicGAF your future avatar in the IRC. I hope you enjoy it, my fine-feathered friend.
Well I guess you had to show your handiwork to some people at least, you know seeing as it wont be below my user name next week.

hey owl if you dont mind im switching to beef's side

ok?
On second thoughts the gaf universe™ will see your special avatar Beef, when the traitorous qq wears it as a mark of shame for losing the bet.

I don't dislike any of the designs i've seen so far but I do dislike that aside from Chespin whose bais no one has quite figured out we're still treading on types of creatures seen before numerous times in the series.
- Fire Fox
- Water Frog
- MewThree
- Deer thing
- Eevee spliced with obligatory pink and cute style pokemon
- A big bird thing...okay I have no idea what that legend is
Can't wait for this gens totally not Pikachu electric rodent, though that one is almost a tradition at this point.

Either give me another Owl or get cracking on some unused animals/ideas, where's my Steel type Armadillo?

Specifically speaking of the new Mewtwo whatever, eh I don't mind it, you can't beat the original but it's like closing the gap between Mew and Mewtwo which i'd figure to be the logical step for a "refined" Mewtwo, if it is a genetically refined mewtwo that is but that's the theory i'm going with whether it's a new forme or Mew three.
But I don't use Legends anyway, they just get shoved in a box on the PC like a twisted Poke Zoo, as long as they don't look as awful as Cresselia or a new forme isn't like Sky Shaymin i'm pretty indifferent.

...man Sonic Team really need to give us some new soon, this thread hasn't been on topic for ages, even the comic posts seemed more geared towards Mega Man.

Still waiting on my tiger Pokemon. Legit tiger, not some stinkin' sabretooth tiger either.

We could also use a black panther like Pokemon, or how about a Pokemon based off the Dodo?

Gimped flying type Dodo that can't learn fly and evolves after fainting 30 times becoming a Ghost Dodo, send me to Game Freak with all my marvellous ideas.

And a hollowed out rock filled with Magma that ultimately ends up looking suspiciously like a bowl of smirking Chilli just so I can recreate the Vanilluxe experience for another generation.

image.php

what in the HELL

Gen I 4 eva

GAMERG0D

The English Pokemon site says
"The mysteries of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y continue to grow with the unveiling of a Pokémon that is strangely familiar! It looks a lot like the powerful Legendary Pokémon Mewtwo, but not quite the same…"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom