• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.
1364127860659k7k89.gif

same ol shit

qq more

Wasn't I supposed to pick his avatar?

kind of too late but i guess you can set how long i should be using this since no one has really set it yet

I'm actually planning a serious avatar bet soon though

fuck why did i do this one as a joke i should've known better :(((((

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
qq, make your next avatar bet with me. I'm not an asshole, so I'll be easy on you.

And yeah... I know the feeling of needing a break too. Trust me, I know.

Ok. Everyone's been bidding on Earthbound stuff these days, I've noticed. What's up; is the price of the game going to skyrocket again?

I've also noticed that everyone's playing FF9.

It's already in the process of skyrocketing, AFAIK (as per this chart). I'm just trying to get a copy before it starts going for $300 or something stupid. Also putting this $50 eBay gift certificate to use while it's still newish.

Maybe I should play my PSN copy of FF9 just to continue the trend, heh.

qq more

Too late, I choose his next avy since he chickened out.

No, I've changed my mind. I'm going to prove I'm not a coward!

Serious avatar bet: Considering I've been constantly procrastinating on the game I've been working on for months... I'll finish 3 levels in my game! If I don't finish 3 levels on May 8th, you'll change my avatar to whatever horrible thing you want so I'll suffer. If I win, uh, nothing happens. Progress on my game is good enough!

DO YOU ACCEPT THIS, KIDDO?

No, I've changed my mind. I'm going to prove I'm not a coward!

Serious avatar bet: Considering I've been constantly procrastinating on the game I've been working on for months... I'll finish 3 levels in my game! If I don't finish 3 levels on May 8th, you'll change my avatar to whatever horrible thing you want so I'll suffer. If I win, uh, nothing happens. Progress on my game is good enough!

DO YOU ACCEPT THIS, KIDDO?

Acception complete

TheOGB

Banned
The last 2 stars I need on SASRT are in a Traffic Attack, god fucking dammit let's do this shit

I feel the need to make an avatar bet, but at the same time, I change avatars kinda on the regular anyways

edit: Goddamn, I did it

Dem Super Gloves, good lookin out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom