• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I should abstain from posting in this thread for a week. Oy.

(I will not be able to since this is my favourite thread anyway.)

Speaking of HAAH WAAW, who here wants to play WOW DOHƎiEHOG? I just love AA's games!

tumblr_mb2x1aEQQs1r6t5i2o1_500.jpg

And I refuse to make another bet with you.

I do come to GAF to take a load off my mind, so I more than likely will visit more in the next fortnight since I have finals and my likelihood of procrastination would increase.

We never had a bet really. I just told you to wear that avatar for a week and you obeyed. Such power I have!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Nah. I figured it was fair since we never planned anything in the event that qq more actually succeeded at his task.

Someone had to take the fall. I volunteered.

qq more

Pennsylvania here, it's 65 right now. Woahhhhhhh

edit: oh look im still working on my game tigger!!!!

turretwithlavachase.png

i swear, the fire looks much better in motion (it looks kind of ugly, I'll still fix it)

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
It's 5°C here. In American, I guess that'd be 40-41 F.

It boggled my mind that some people were talking about air conditioners and fans yesterday until I remembered that I live in Canada. I wish it were as warm here as it is in the States. Apparently it's going down to 35 F on Thursday around here (and then the windchill would put us down lower).

Blah. Go away already, winter.

Edit: qq --that flame sprite looks better than the one you had before, though yeah, I think you should fix it.

It's about 67 F here in New York.

Gonna take a break from GAF (and the internet in general) for a bit so I won't be an emotional, blithering nuisance to everyone and make a fool of myself.

It's about 67 F here in New York.

Gonna take a break from GAF (and the internet in general) for a bit so I won't be an emotional, blithering nuisance to everyone and make a fool of myself.
Well, take care. I really don't know what to say; I was an emotional wreck myself when one of my favorite uncles died, so I can empathize to a limited extent.

OMG Aero

I should abstain from posting in this thread for a week. Oy.

(I will not be able to since this is my favourite thread anyway.)

Read the past page or so and tell me again why my idea of turning this into the Asura's Wrath Community thread where every post is just varying lengths of AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH is a bad idea.

TheOGB

Banned
It'll be hovering in the mid 30s - 40s with clouds and rain/snow until next Wednesday here in Minnesota

and that still won't stop people from wearing shorts :|

Anywho, I just bought Colors 3D on my 3DS and now I'm going to spend the next several hours pretending to be an artist again

qq more

It'll be hovering in the mid 30s - 40s with clouds and rain/snow until next Wednesday here in Minnesota

and that still won't stop people from wearing shorts :|

Anywho, I just bought Colors 3D on my 3DS and now I'm going to spend the next several hours pretending to be an artist again

Make the greatest masterpiece and show us it!

Read the past page or so and tell me again why my idea of turning this into the Asura's Wrath Community thread where every post is just varying lengths of AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH is a bad idea.

You should have made that thread on April Fool's Day. You probably would have gotten away with it.

qq more

Can you fuse both animations together?(one after the other, as it would appear in-game) I'm thinking maybe it'll look fine then, but I'm guessing to try to detail it more during the part it exits the canister, although you don't have a lot of pixels to work with.

Done

barrelfull.gif

HHHHHRRRRRRGH! AEEEEEEEROOOOOO YOU'VE GONE TOO FAAAAAR!
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGH!

*mash spacebar for burst*

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
*hugs* Don't worry about it, okay? If you need to spill or something, just check in or PM one of us or something. Get some rest, hon.

Oh, yeah, definitely. Now it sounds like an extremely good idea, yes.

brb, waiting to fill up Burst Gauge to do some cool shit.

ShadiWulf

And I refuse to make another bet with you.

I do come to GAF to take a load off my mind, so I more than likely will visit more in the next fortnight since I have finals and my likelihood of procrastination would increase.

I know that feeling, although I don't have finals, but rather huge projects that are huge time sinkers. Of course, instead of doing those this evening, i decided to download terraria, cause you know, when i got something really important to work on i always find something to distract myself. Luckily i didn't find the game too addicting, still confused by it at the moment, so i didn't play it for very long.

Also it's gonna snow this week, but i suppose Minnesota is pretty close to canada anyways. Still.. snow in the middle of april.. :X

one of my projects thats really bothering me.. we gotta create our own font, luckliy not a whole alphabet, thank god xD, and then animate the typography we made in after effects. Really reallly realllly time consuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom