• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up some PSN money last week in preparation for Guacamelee and to reignite the dead flame of my PS Plus subscription, I get the feeling i've ended up like £1 too short and will have to slap £5 more on their because of the silly money system.

I picked up some PSN money last week in preparation for Guacamelee and to reignite the dead flame of my PS Plus subscription, I get the feeling i've ended up like £1 too short and will have to slap £5 more on their because of the silly money system.

that avatar :D

And yeah, now that I beat Bioshock I might jump on board with this Guacamelee business... er, I mean, I'll finish Luigi's Mansion 2... er, I mean, I'll do some god damn work ;_;

Oh yeah, i've got to finish Luigi's Mansion 2 as well, I must be nearing the end of that right now, i'm still not sure what I think of it, I know that it's good but i'm thinking that it didn't go quite in the direction I wanted for a LM sequel.

Because they only had two zone choices to reuse the assets for when it came to the modern era, Tropical Resort worked better for Silver than Water Palace I assume.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
YOU GUYS. I got a call back from the hospital I applied to for a summer placement! YAY!!!!! I can go into either the eye center or oncology. I think I might help out in oncology, but workin' in the optometry centre would help out too. They also wanted me to help out in the Emergency Services, so I'll see what I can do (because I already know how to do POCT and stuff).

Now I just have to get my school issues fixed (had writer's block all night and didn't finish what I needed to do, and I really really really hope it works out in my favour.)

But screw it! LET'S CELEBRATE. I grabbed the last copy of this (I actually had it reserved; some guy always comes in and buys every single copy and I was all like, "Hell no, mister, not this time!). I should be posting this in the Worlds Collide thread but I don't wanna double-post. It's out for people who aren't subscribers! Get it, SonicGAF (and lurking MegaGAF people).

I'm not letting that jellybean spoil me. Reading this over my lunch break. I can't wait~

t4tumuriysil.jpg

I didn't just have to google Oncology, you can't prove that I did!
Well I imagine the eye centre might not be so emotionally draining than the other two, just a hunch but anywho congratulations.

Thanks to the PS+ discount I just about had enough left to get Guacamelee, it all worked out nicely, seems to be a fast flowing Metroidvania title so far, it's not really doing much I haven't seen before within the genre but it's fun and that's what counts.
In like 30 minutes I think I saw more game references than in entire crossover games (okay, that's an exaggeration), while I do get a kick out of them I think they may have gone a tad overboard, especially when memes are seeping in as well, oddly enough for a PS3/Vita title I don't think i've spied any references to a Sony exclusive series in particular so far, whatever I saw a DK statue and was pleased.
And boo to Mexicovania, to me it will always be Wrestlevania.

But screw it! LET'S CELEBRATE. I grabbed the last copy of this (I actually had it reserved; some guy always comes in and buys every single copy and I was all like, "Hell no, mister, not this time!). I should be posting this in the Worlds Collide thread but I don't wanna double-post. It's out for people who aren't subscribers! Get it, SonicGAF (and lurking MegaGAF people)

Bah; there are no comic book stores near me.

OMG Aero

It astounds me that Nintendo is the only one of the big three to get digital wallets right. You can just go on the eShop, buy a game and only that amount of money will be charged. You don't have to add an arbitrary amount of points like with Microsoft and there is no lower bound for purchases like on PSN.

Sciz

Saturn version reaches higher peaks, but features an annoying leitmotif.

Genesis version has a couple great tracks and a lot of blandness.

Kind of a wash. Rusty Ruins Saturn is sublime, however.

It astounds me that Nintendo is the only one of the big three to get digital wallets right. You can just go on the eShop, buy a game and only that amount of money will be charged. You don't have to add an arbitrary amount of points like with Microsoft and there is no lower bound for purchases like on PSN.
I thought the same thing earlier but they spent so much time coming up with this one revolutionary idea that they forgot to tie the purchases to the account system, you truly can't win them all.

You don’t have time to ponder such questions, as Link has just grabbed a Smash Ball.

Hang on...

Oh phew, I thought I was going to get punished!

But I still have that avatar bet to worry about...

*cue Sarah Silverman voice*

Can QQ finish it?

No he can't!

It's a shame because there is something coming out on the horizon that will prove to be very distracting to this QQ.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Uh oh... I won't let whatever it is distract me!
Stop letting tiggerkiddo get on your nerves and get to working on your darn game. It's Day 3. Progress.

The past few days on Gaming Side have been crazy. All this Xbox madness and a certain individual and what not.
That's partially why I haven't been posting much on gaming side lately. Well, outside of being completely busy to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom