• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

qq more

You're not working on it now.
Yes I am. It's called multitasking!

Here's an earlier snapshot for proof:

machineroomfixed2.png

That's just TV in general.

In speaking of TV, Cartoon Network shows are on Netflix now. Just watched some Samurai Jack... good stuff!

Nert

I watch Mad Men.

And... that's it, really.

I'm in the same boat now that Justified is done for the year. On the positive side, spending $2.00 a week buying individual episodes from Amazon is a lot cheaper than having to pay for a cable subscription :D

I watched Community but now it apparently sucks :/

This season is certainly more divisive than past seasons have been. I disliked the first few episodes enough to fall off the show entirely, which is a real shame, because I think that season 2 of that show is one of the best seasons of television that I've seen. A lot of people in the OT still seem to like it, though.

Kokonoe

Banned
They also have Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Ed Edd N Eddy!

EDIT: ...Did they ever concluded Samurai Jack?

Nope, Samurai Jack never got completed from the last time I looked it up. Sad thing is, Samurai Jack was still very popular when they cancelled it, but Cartoon Network seems to cancel anything for no apparent reason.

EDIT: ...Did they ever concluded Samurai Jack?

No. But the film project hasn't died.
Nope, Samurai Jack never got completed from the last time I looked it up. Sad thing is, Samurai Jack was still very popular when they cancelled it, but Cartoon Network seems to cancel anything for no apparent reason.
The movie was originally planned for 2002, but the Powerpuff Girls movie tanking put a halt to that.

qq more

Kokonoe

Banned
Hopefully either:

1. The movie concludes the story.
2. The show starts up again due to the popularity.

Although personally, I'd rather it be concluded after all this time.

Yep, it has been confirmed since the start I think. It's really great having indie games on Wii U. Gotta love having them playable on the GamePad! :D

One day I'll get my game on the Wii U...

Daymn, I truly hope it happens.

Game Pad is exactly why I'm happy. Jumbo portable for the winrar file.

qq more

Hopefully either:

1. The movie concludes the story.
2. The show starts up again due to the popularity.

Although personally, I'd rather it be concluded after all this time.

Game Pad is exactly why I'm happy. Jumbo portable for the winrar file.

Here here. I want the show to finally conclude. It's been at least a decade. I'm 3 episodes in this show and I am loving it more than I've ever did as a kid. The style is super great too.

GamePad is honestly one of the best things Nintendo has done since forever. I barely ever turn on the TV now.

I wonder Blighty's Netflix has Samurai Jack, i'm still irked they never actually got around to a conclusion to that series, a travesty I tell you!

Oh my god, SyFy channel original movies are beyond terrible.
I saw Sharktopus once and it was awful, it was also awfully hilarious at times.

GamePad is honestly one of the best things Nintendo has done since forever. I barely ever turn on the TV now.
I love the moments when I can't be bothered to switch the HDMI cables over from PS3 to Wii U and then just use the gamepad by itself, it's just a shame I don't have much to use the pad with.
It's odd but i'm more hyped up for the VC for such reasons more than most things in the industry right now, well until we return to the drip feed format of slooooow releases but a man can dream for better.

As a side note, Ash looks like a babby now.
Makes sense since his mind seemed to regress back to years beforehand as well.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
...I don't watch TV much. Don't really have much time.

Also I totally wrote a lot of posts about Tales of Xillia in the past so I won't have to repeat myself in the Xillia threads, but now I can't find them. :/

I only found the one where I explained menu systems and positioning systems and positioning systems throughout the series (also, yes, Vesperia PS3 does have some English text in menus!). There was another post where I'd detailed character skills (passive and active), and another post where I'd implied that the fourth act in the game fell short and did not live up to its potential. And another post where I compared the speeds and physics in Xillia and Xillia 2. Oh, I think I translated the AI skill menu somewhere on GAF too. I can't find this stuff now. :/

I know I've translated entire skill lists for some people on GAF before, but those were were not posted in threads. Dang, I think I wrote too much.

I think I'm gonna finish off Xillia 2 after I'm done with school for the year. I need to finish that game just to say that I did. And boy, I feel like I'm saying that a lot lately. Ni no Kuni, DmC, Sticker Star, Xillia 2...

qq more

In speaking of beating games... That reminds me! I beat Gunman Clive on the same night I beat MM1GB! So that's 2 games already!

So yea, Castle of Illusion appears to be a remake instead of a simple port job. Either go fully sprite-based or fully 3D SEGA, don't go halfway like Wayforward.

As much as I'd like it to be sprite based, it'll probably be fully 3D, though I honestly wouldn't mind something like the happy medium Ducktales HD found.

Excited nonetheless though, CoI was the very first game I've ever played.

Kokonoe

Banned
What's this about Castle of Illusion? there's a remake?

He's getting shorter.

Yeah, his legs are a lot smaller and his face is much younger looking.

I thought the same. Isn't Iris like... 8 or something? (I actually don't know but I always assumed she's that young) Because she is almost as tall as Ash! wtf

Somewhere around there, Ash has become dwarfed. Well, maybe he wanted it that way so he can be the size of his best buddy, Pikachu.

In speaking of beating games... That reminds me! I beat Gunman Clive on the same night I beat MM1GB! So that's 2 games already!

I beat Castlevania NES just a hour ago, working on Zelda II The Adventure of Link. Pro tip I just realized for anyone who wants to play this game, just focus on getting a attack boost on your first two level ups, it makes the game so much easier.

qq more

So yea, Castle of Illusion appears to be a remake instead of a simple port job. Either go fully sprite-based or fully 3D SEGA, don't go halfway like Wayforward.

I think the Ducktales game actually looks fine. But yeah I'd still prefer fully 2D or 3D instead of a mix.

What's this about Castle of Illusion? there's a remake?
Sega is teasing the game. Likely a remake in the vain of the Ducktales game.

Yeah, his legs are a lot smaller and his face is much younger looking.

Somewhere around there, Ash has become dwarfed. Well, maybe he wanted it that way so he can be the size of his best buddy, Pikachu.
Yeesh. Not to mention I think the worst part are his eyes. They bug me a lot! And they still do!

I beat Castlevania NES just a hour ago, working on Zelda II The Adventure of Link. Pro tip I just realized for anyone who wants to play this game, just focus on getting a attack boost on your first two level ups, it makes the game so much easier.
Castlevania... I could never beat the 2nd stage because of the medusa heads and falling spikes. Kind of a fun game, I wish I wasn't so bad at it. I really like Castlevania IV and that Harmony of Despair game. Very fun stuff! I should try out SOTN sometime.

Wasn't there an episode or special or something where Ash was turned into a Pikachu or something? That must've been one weird episode.

Don't know why, but I'd prefer it to be fully 3D.
Probably because it'd be more cohesive that way, having both 2D and 3D can be a bit jarring at times when they don't quite mesh.

Castlevania... I could never beat the 2nd stage because of the medusa heads and falling spikes. Kind of a fun game, I wish I wasn't so bad at it. I really like Castlevania IV and that Harmony of Despair game. Very fun stuff! I should try out SOTN sometime.

Yes, yes you should.

Speaking of Metroidvania games I finished Guacamelee earlier and wrote entirely too much about it.
This is my curse now, I blame Schala's tomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom