• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackJace

LA >> other Zeldas

Heck, I liked Minish Cap and Oracles more than LttP.

FIGHT MEEEEEE

13d0l.gif

qq more

majoras mask sucks because it s nothing like demon souls

in fact

gaming sucks because theyre not like demon souls

fuck games

What video games could learn from Dark Souls

"There's no kawaii little girls falling down or some other pussy shit like that in Dark Souls, get with the times, Bravery Default"

qq more

So I'm not a minion anymore? .o. 'o'

I know this is a joke, but its rings eerily true amongst some in Gaming side lmao.
Wasn't there a thread where someone's friend or relative saying he's completely bored of video games because of Dark Souls? :lol

"There's no kawaii little girls falling down or some other pussy shit like that in Dark Souls, get with the times, Bravery Default"

Out of all of the Demon/Dark soul jokes... I actually agree with this.

TheOGB

Banned
I really wish Game 'n' Go hadn't lost my fucking DSi, because now I wanna play some Four Swords. >:I

And Shantae. And Kokopolo--GODDAMMIT I HAD SOME AWESOME SHIT ON MY DSi MAN

Quackula

I really wish Game 'n' Go hadn't lost my fucking DSi, because now I wanna play some Four Swords. >:I

And Shantae. And Kokopolo--GODDAMMIT I HAD SOME AWESOME SHIT ON MY DSi MAN

Can't you just log into your account and redownl- oh wait they're tied to the console itself GREAT IDEA NINTENDO

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Are we talking about favourite Zelda games in here?! LA/MM atm. But i could change my mind tomorrow and pick another 2D game to go with MM.

Here's half of my stuff. I have some Famicom and Super Famicom stuff stuck in a box somewhere. Some of the soundtracks are stuck in a shelf of CDs so they're not all there. Got a few other things in boxes like books and manga and other stuff. My cousin had the CD-i games, we played them, and he sold them off! The only Zelda game I haven't played is Oracle of Ages.

odoahzpoeuil.jpg

Three of my favourite things~

TheOGB

Banned
New original (lol) Zelda 3DS is cool and all, but seriously, I need a fucking Majora's Mask remake stat because I only get the urge to play Wii once every 2 or 3 months

that and I think my CCPro's left stick is fucked

OMG Aero

zelda sux

dark/demon souls is the true zelda game right guys
You say this as a joke but Dark Souls is probably closer to the original Legend of Zelda than any of the other 3D Zelda games are.

You haven't seen the painted world then?
IM0DGla.png

http://i.imgur.com/SdUzDFy.png
http://i.imgur.com/PE1ZGWf.png
http://i.imgur.com/fGTpgXL.png
http://i.imgur.com/bAtlQTO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xTRlISr.png

Nert

The original The Legend of Zelda is a relatively obtuse and open-ended game. You're given little to no guidance on what to do next, leaving exploration more or less up to the player. It's also pretty hard! Dark Souls shares a lot of those qualities, even if the actual gameplay is entirely different.

Yeah, Dark Souls is basically this decade's LoZ. Which is cool, that structure is something deserving of preservation even if I think actual Zelda games are a lot better of taking from ALttP if anything. (Apparently Nintendo agrees)

Heck, I liked Minish Cap and Oracles more than LttP.

FIGHT MEEEEEE

Hey I already said the same myself earlier, you're not even looking for a fight fella!

"DON'T YOU WISH THAT PLATINUM COULD MAKE THE NEXT ZELDA GAME? DON'T YOU WISH THAT PLATINUM COULD MAKE THE NEXT NINTENDOGS?" etc.
Can't wait to see the combo system for Obedience tests, using Dog Run to overcome obstacles on the agility trial and some song about the rules of nature playing when my dog starts sniffing another dogs arse in the street.

You haven't seen the painted world then?
I didn't want to kill Priscilla-Chan but that lifehunt scythe wasn't going to forge itself.

I'm happy to see so many people showering The Minish Cap with praise, 'cause I love that game. Definitely one of my top favorite Zeldas.

A Link to the Past is a real good game too, but I really think all of the 2D Zeldas that came out after that were just so much better. Well, except for maybe Four Swords Adventures, but that really isn't a fair comparison.

The only Zelda game I haven't played is Oracle of Ages.

Schala I think you should rectify this situation like right now.

...After beating Seasons again so you can get the password to make Ages even more super-awesome.

qq more

Minish Cap is definitely one of the best Zeldas. After playing it and Super Star Saga, I've really appreciate the GBA a lot more than before. Fantastic games.

Noi

...Dynasty Warriors?

A series revolving around chinese dynasties?

Ive gotten my Samurai fix this gen with Way of the Samurai 3 (and Sengoku BASARA for the hack and slash fix since Samurai Warriors 3 was garbage and we never got the expansion). Hoping to pick up 4 whenever its put on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom