• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread: Green Hills and Laughing Iizukas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario & Luigi 4: Wario & Waluigi Time
I recall having a lucid dream where this game was being shown off to people in a very exclusive gaming club, alongside a green 3DS. I wanted both so very badly, even though I wanted a 3DS XL more. Either way, this must be a good omen.

Although, the very exclusive gaming club was hidden behind a rather suspect arrangement of shelves in the local Walmart. Dreams really don't make sense, do they?

qq more

I had a dream that Sakurai opened the new Smash Bros website and one of the newcomers was Data from Mega Man Legends... of all Mega Man characters

i dont get it

Soooo....

New Sonic game in February? Will we finally have something to talk about besides tigerkiddo's everchanging avatars and Beef's...beefiness?

qq more

Dimps did Sonic Rush Adventure, right?

That was a good video game

Sonic Pocket Adventure, Advance 1 and Colors DS were the only ones that I thought were good.

Generations 3DS was... okay but even then that was only because Dimps didn't actually make half of the non-dreamcast levels. (ugh the Dreamcast levels though... fuck Radical Highway)

Advance 3... I need to replay to see how it holds up. I remember going from hating it to liking it back then.

qq more

Hey guys, do you think it'd be neat if they make a Classic Sonic side-game? OH WAIT OOPS NOW THAT I ASKED THAT, IM SUDDENLY A MODERN SONIC HATER FOR SOME REASON!

sorry just needed to vent a little

ffdgh

Sonic Pocket Adventure, Advance 1 and Colors DS were the only ones that I thought were good.

Generations 3DS was... okay but even then that was only because Dimps didn't actually make half of the non-dreamcast levels. (ugh the Dreamcast levels though... fuck Radical Highway)

Advance 3... I need to replay to see how it holds up. I remember going from hating it to liking it back then.

Oh how I would love to see an updated version of chaos angel island and it's music.

Pietepiet

New Sonic rumor sounds super good. Seeing playable Tails and Knuckles will be interesting in the current Modern style.

Since we don't have much else to talk about: any guesses who the 10 or so unlockable characters will be? STK for sure, and Shadow. What's left? Chaotix? Blaze?

I really hope Cream, Amy and Silver aren't playable :

I wouldn't use them but I really don't care about them being in there as long as they're optional and don't really take away from the main game. If they're not diverting significant resources then there's no reason not to throw them in if other people will enjoy it.

Sciz

Guaranteed:

Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Amy
Shadow
Silver
Blaze

Likely:

Vector
Rouge