• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread: Green Hills and Laughing Iizukas

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOGB

Banned
Now that I think about it, this isn't quite so funny any more. D:
*just read* ...Yeahhh.

It actually wasn't as hard-hitting as I was expecting, and the only reason I expected it is because of the recent previews. Maybe it's because I read them quickly with the VAs voicing the lines in my head and not too much focus on what's actually happening all the time.

Emitan

But your avatar looks so innocent

tophateqkr1.png

The tiny hat makes her look cuter. So now you must obey.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I know Im late but Happy Birthday Schala!
Thanks! :)

MMZ is the best GBA series ever so you're doing yourself a big favor playing it!
Reading the anniversary thread made me want to play it with either Mythos or Physis cranked up.

http://i.imgur.com/kzMKa.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
But... but Fire Emblem didn't start on the GBA, even though that's probably my favourite one out of the GBA ones.

And that's not Genealogy of the Holy War or Thracia 776.

Watching sonic 4 ep2 videos on youtube and i'm really not feeling half the music in that game, I doubt it will change from the beta to full release in a few weeks time but man the special stage music is so shitty, my god.

OMG Aero

Watching sonic 4 ep2 videos on youtube and i'm really not feeling half the music in that game, I doubt it will change from the beta to full release in a few weeks time but man the special stage music is so shitty, my god.
I haven't listened to all of the music in the game, but the
Sky Fortress
music sounds good to me.

Speaking of 06, from the pele swap guy comes Sonic Generations: Wave Ocean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XfGpezwZtI

It looks infinitely more playable, even if the level design still sucks.

This is actually pretty impressive. I mean, porting Unleashed levels is cool and all, but bringing in stages from a critically broken and buggy game into a better engine with smoother gameplay is way more impressive. I'm looking forward to the progress they make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom