• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Pictures confirms ‘UNCHARTED 2’ is happening.

Luc2010

I should re-phrase my first post. Don't expect the original Indiana Jones trilogy of writing. LOL

Last edited:

Zannegan

I should re-phrase my first post. Don't expect the original Indiana Jones trilogy of writing. LOL
IDK. Temple of Doom is still on the table. I know it's classic era Indy, but it went way farther into campy territory than either its predecessor or its successor, especially with the characters.

Gojiira

It wasnt perfect and had to much of that ‘best of’ feel but it was okay. Tom Holland as much as I like him just doesnt have the charisma Drake had or the subtle snarky quips, they really need to nail that this time along with a original plot.

Majormaxxx

Interesting...

Uncharted 1's writers:
Amy Hennig
Neil Druckmann
Josh Scherr

Uncharted 2's writers:
Amy Hennig
Neil Druckmann
Josh Scherr

Uncharted 3's writers:
Amy Hennig

Uncharted 4's writers:
Neil Druckmann
Josh Scherr

Notice something? The one Uncharted game he wasn't involved is the worst and most inconsistent one.
He's literally part of the IP since day 1.
yeah no

u4 was the worst paced
nobody wants to replay that

and u1 and u2 he was not writer
u1 Game Design
u2 Lead Game Design

so gtfo with this BS

Amy Hennig:
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2011, PS Vita)Story Consultant
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011, PlayStation 3)Creative Director
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009, PlayStation 3)Creative Director
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2007, PlayStation 3)Game Director

Last edited:

Hudo

Interesting...

Uncharted 1's writers:
Amy Hennig
Neil Druckmann
Josh Scherr

Uncharted 2's writers:
Amy Hennig
Neil Druckmann
Josh Scherr

Uncharted 3's writers:
Amy Hennig

Uncharted 4's writers:
Neil Druckmann
Josh Scherr

Notice something? The one Uncharted game he wasn't involved is the worst and most inconsistent one.
He's literally part of the IP since day 1.
What do you mean? He was part of Uncharted 4, which was the worst out of all the Uncharted games.

Majormaxxx

What do you mean? He was part of Uncharted 4, which was the worst out of all the Uncharted games.
Uncharted 1-3 is a rollercoaster

Uncharted 4 is a roller coaster that has breaks for snacks, talking about your feelings, looking at pretty vistas and drama, lots of drama. It is for GROWNUPS.

Please understand and be excited.

Absolute ass that will no doubt tarnish the holy name of Uncharted 2.

The first one sucked. All they had to do was treat it as a flashback with Holland and Wahlberg playing the younger versions of the characters from UC3 and used Nathan Fillion as an older, UC4 version of Nate.

Top Bottom