• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials

True, but I still wouldn't put anything past him. Maybe he hired the best guy for the job just to fire him.

That would be incredibly odd thing considering that Rosenstein was pissed off in the first place enough to go forward with the Mueller thing I think.

QGPIamy.gif

Oh my God

Loxley

Ha, and I posted this in PoliGAF earlier today:

Man, every single time a newsworthy event comes along and makes headlines, people proclaim "WELP SO MUCH FOR THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION TRUMP GOT HIS DISTRACTION", and every. single. time. said "distraction" only lasts for, like, two or three days and then we're right back to the investigation being the main headline. It's a really weird cycle.

Trump, you're making me look psychic. Granted I predicted a few days and not a few hours, but still.

WAIT
THEY LEAKED THIS ON HIS BIRTHDAY
Looks like some people just don't like him.

Reminds me of this from back in February:

independent.co.uk said:
The intelligence community is preparing to ”go nuclear" in the wake of revelations about the Trump campaign's contact with Russia, a former spy has warned.

Security consultant and ex-National Security Agency (NSA) employee, John Schindler said he had received an email from a senior intelligence agent discussing the President.

It opened with the words: "He will die in jail", he said.
(source)

Happy Birthday Fuckface.

NOW you're under investigation

cunt
This too.

Ha. I'm reminded of that Times article from yesterday:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/13/us/politics/robert-mueller-special-counsel-trump.html?_r=0

That may have been by design, according to a person who spoke to Mr. Trump on Tuesday. The president was pleased by the ambiguity of his position on Mr. Mueller, and thinks the possibility of being fired will focus the veteran prosecutor on delivering what the president desires most: a blanket public exoneration.

The grandmaster strikes again.

Nafai1123

Banned
Ha. I'm reminded of that Times article from yesterday:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/13/us/politics/robert-mueller-special-counsel-trump.html?_r=0

The grandmaster strikes again.

I'm constantly entertained by the idea that Trump thinks Mueller values his position as Special Counsel so much so that he would undermine the position just to retain it. Like...this dude was just living on the street without a pot to piss in until Rosenstein came around and offered him the job of a lifetime?

Top Bottom