• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man: Homecoming | Production Thread

Quick

Banned
There's really no need to get uppity with the guy. Jesus.

Fairly innocent question that would've taken a quick moment to say, "Nope, nothing so far."

Pachimari

There's really no need to get uppity with the guy. Jesus.

Fairly innocent question that would've taken a quick moment to say, "Nope, nothing so far."
The thing is, we already told him before, that when new things pop up it'll be posted in this thread. I don't know what we are supposed to say when this is the third time we respond to his exact same question, every other day. I'm not mad at the guy though, and he is super welcome here, but it would be nice if he would think about the feedback we actually give him.

The Kree

Banned
Any new information or pictures?

600x600.jpg

That's you in this thread. LOL

More photos coming today

4fcRnZN.png

YqhLQdL.png

Not sure if he means HE will have the pictures today, or that we will actually see them today.

Last time the turnaround was a few days while he sold them off.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Eh. They're not that great.

I mean, I love Spidey's mask...but we already saw that in previous pics.

Still hate those unnecessary lines scribbled all around his legs, though.

Quick

Banned
quick IGN interview with Tom Rothman about Spider-man: Homecoming. confirms there is in fact a homecoming dance in the movie, and generally talking about how great it is working with Marvel and how they know their shit:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2016/07/11/spider-man-homecoming-sony-pictures-boss-tom-rothman-interview

Good shit. Rothman's probably had a drink or two, but it's still cool to see how Sony's pretty much embraced the Marvel Studios collaboration full on. Not surprising since this'll make them serious money, of course.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I dont know, I think its more likely one of this shit synopsises from movies that are early in production. I am sure it will get a update

Top Bottom