• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man: Homecoming | Production Thread

LosDaddie

Banned
VxG1PyH.jpg

Bright Suit = Right Suit

Marvel isn't afraid of their heritage

If they're showing his childhood pre-Avengers, an Uncle Ben flashback wouldn't be there. He mentions he's only had his powers for six months in Civil War, and Ben's death was a result of Peter not stopping a criminal with his already gained powers.

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
Spider-Man runs out of web fluid, so he has to jack someone's bike haha.

Those black lines on his costume look like markers for where to add the post-production elements.

SpaceWolf

Banned
They scream "add effects here!" to me. I assume they won't look anything like that in the final film.

They're totally staying in. Why would the costume designer make the lines an intrinsic part of the costume if they were just going to remove them in post-production? They only seem to be cosmetic. They don't serve any other function.

Loxley

The costume looks so damn good. The black lines all over the blue still seem odd to me, but hey, I barely noticed them in Civil War so I'm sure I'll get used to'em after the first five seconds of Homecoming.

Edwins

Who's playing Osborn in this? no word yet?

If that was known it would be plastered everywhere. They've been very secretive about the casting (we don't know who most of the cast is actually playing). AFAIK nobody known to be in this seems like a likely candidate for Norman. One of the classmates could be Harry, but Zendaya's character is the only one whose alleged name has floated around (Michelle).

Those black lines are fucking hideous, this would have been my favourite suit if it weren't for those unnecessary lines.

Those lines actually made the suit the worst one for me, they are that bad.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Best of those pics:

Just imagine, that kid met Spider-Man. She gets to go home, tell her friends she shook Spider-Man's hand. And her friends will go "yeah, we all did on Times Square." and she's "nope, not those phonies. I met the REAL Spider-Man, the one in the Captain America movie."

Her street-cred just bumped the fuck UP.

Top Bottom