• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man: Homecoming | Production Thread

Another cast member added:

http://www.newsarama.com/30016-report-spider-man-homecoming-adds-nice-guys-actress-could-she-be.html

Spider-Man: Homecoming has reportedly added The Nice Guys actress Angourie Rice in an unnamed role.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, no details about the 15-year-old actress's role have been revealed, though given Rice's recent profile, and her physical description, it's hard not to speculate that she could be Gwen Stacy.

It seems unlikely that Marvel would go back to that well so soon after casting her as Peter's primary love interest - and killing her - in Sony's failed Amazing Spider-Man franchise, but the blonde actress certainly fits the bill.

1st movie should be Spidey battling Vulture, learning his abilities, tango-ing with the Enforcers and Aleks/Flint, basically the first episode of Spectacular. Establish his dynamic with Gwen, Flash, and Eddie Brock as a older brother figure. Introduce Max Dillon as a lab assistant for his unpaid internship at Connors' lab. Make Peter/May's struggle with money real af, I really like how they did it with Raimi's. Peter's struggle for money should also play into how Eddie starts to hate him, as well. In a post-credits scene, have Tombstone begin to take notice of Spider-Man, and start contacting Osborne for negotiations.

icespide

Banned
from Tom Holland's Instagram:

13561985_1003539906428980_1216538599_n.jpg

Gonna update the OP a bit later tonight

Can someone throw out any notable names I should add to the cast list? I know there's been a few recent additions

Turning Kraven into a lion was pretty dumb.

Okay yeah, not only did they not need to turn him into another generic animal-themed villain in the very same episode of his introduction, but they didn't need to do it period. I would have loved for Kraven to work around his physical inferiority to Spider-Man using tricks and tools instead, would have made for some excellent fights.

Also, that Harrison Osterfield guy has to be Harry.

I mean, really. Harrison Osterfield. Harry Osborn. They totally did that shit on purpose. And he definitely looks the rich boy type.

Top Bottom