• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man: Homecoming | Production Thread

Fandangox

I'm sorry

CDDpEIf.gif

My heart

This should be the last shot of the movie-

*Roll Credits*

If Feige did that, best movie of all time. Eschew the typical post-credit sequel tease, and just stealth film a minute-long MJ introduction. Plus, you can film it a week before the movie comes out and just add it in! It's perfect!

Neoxon

Looking at the poster, does anyone find it weird how the webbing on Spidey's costume isn't really black? Perhaps it's the reflection, but his fingers show much more of the webbing's black than the rest of the costume.

icespide

Banned
Looking at the poster, does anyone find it weird how the webbing on Spidey's costume isn't really black? Perhaps it's the reflection, but his fingers show much more of the webbing's black than the rest of the costume.
it's the way the light reflects off the black webbing

bengraven

Not sure how I feel about the black wrist bracers, though. I guess it makes sense to hold his weight, but they remind me of the cranky 50-60 year old lady in the office who has carpal tunnel and spends her lunch break bitching about her job with the other cranky old veterans.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Not sure how I feel about the black wrist bracers, though. I guess it makes sense to hold his weight, but they remind me of the cranky 50-60 year old lady in the office who has carpal tunnel and spends her lunch break bitching about her job with the other cranky old veterans.

latest

They're just worn outside his costume now.

Neoxon

This is gonna feel just like an episode of Spectacular Spider-Man isn't it?
I feel the same way. Hopefully Marvel & Sony deliver.

latest

They're just worn outside his costume now.
I guess having the web shooters on the outside makes sense so Peter can swap web cartridges ASAP rather than having to pull up the glove part of his costume, swap the empty web cartridge for a new one, & pull down his glove again.

phanphare

Banned
I guess having the web shooters on the outside makes sense so Peter can swap web cartridges ASAP rather than having to pull up the glove part of his costume, swap the empty web cartridge for a new one, & pull down his glove again.

doubly so if he's going to have different types of web cartridges

Neoxon

doubly so if he's going to have different types of web cartridges
Judging by Spidey's costume, he can carry 6 additional web cartridges (alongside 2 that are already loaded in his web shooters) at any given time. I'd assume that at least 4 of them would be just average web fluid, while the other two could be specialized web fluid for specific purposes.

Top Bottom