• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man: Homecoming | Production Thread

Neoxon

This one is pretty big.

JddD16H.gif
It's big, & it's beautiful.

Platy

Yeah yeah we all remember the airport scene !

Now makes "cheap clothing youtube videos" ones.

Probably each clip fits a gif anyway =P

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Team Raised Webbing Suit

On film it doesn't leave Spidey looking flat and overly CG. It adds texture and definition, imo.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lv8zfzvGHo

Hannibal Burress says he's playing a gym teacher, seemingly confirming this cast sheet (skip to around the 31-32 minute mark).

“In Spider-Man, I play a gym teacher,” he said. “I play one of the dumbass characters that don't realize he's Spider-Man. [My character thinks] ‘He’s Peter Parker. Oh man, this guy’s really athletic!’”

Spider-Man-Homecoming.jpg

icespide

Banned
So Zendaya =/= Mary jane?

eh could go any number of ways

- actual name is Michelle but initials is MJ

- Michelle is just a name she prefers to go buy rather than Mary Jane for some reason

- the identity of MJ is so secret they still call her Michelle even on call sheets like this

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GAMEPROFF

Banned
No such thing as coincidences, GameProff.

No such thing as coincidences.
Yeah, but even when she is Cindy Moon I dont think she is the kind of Cindy Moon we would think of, more a girl with the same name.

Really hope they dont go the 73638 Spider-People route in the first movie.

JimiNutz

Banned
Team Raised Webbing Suit

On film it doesn't leave Spidey looking flat and overly CG. It adds texture and definition, imo.

Yeah I prefer the raised webbing too. The practical suit looks way better and I also wish the eyes on the new suit were bigger. I know they expand and contract in size but seems like his eyes are small a lot of the time and it looks strange.

The Kree

Banned
And while we're at it, why the hell is Marissa Tomei holding her script in the middle of filming a scene? She's been doing this long enough to know better. Memorize your lines lines like a professional, honey!

Honestly, this whole production has gone to shit. First a brown Mary Jane, now all this? This movie is going to flop so hard.

And while we're at it, why the hell is Marissa Tomei holding her script in the middle of filming a scene? She's been doing this long enough to know better. Memorize your lines lines like a professional, honey!

Honestly, this whole production has gone to shit. First a brown Mary Jane, now all this? This movie is going to flop so hard.

The Spiderman franchise went downhill ever since they dropped Shailene Woodley as Mary Jane, it looks like they're trying too hard the same way they did with the Fantastic Four franchise.

Top Bottom