• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man is Entering The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Also, I think there is no doubt Marvel got the better end of the deal. If there are any terms that seem unclear or unknown, it's a good bet they go in Marvel's favor. They were negotiating from the position of strength here. Sony needed Marvel more than Marvel needed Spider-Man. There's no way they willingly agreed to a deal that could come back to bite them.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Now cast this guy. Do it.

feature-image-dylan-obrien.jpg

Kid can pull off humor and has the look.

I back it.

Pavillion

That's so crazy.... was re watching some of the old x-men films and I started thinking how I really want to see Wolverine and Spider-man in the MCU, pop on here after words and thought i fell asleep and was dreaming. Come on Wolverine (fox)

Macnair

Ohh yeaahhh!

Now get Emma Stone as Mary Jane in the MCU. Do it Marvel!

Wait if Sony is still going to continue the Amazing Spiderman movies then which Spiderman will Marvel going to use for the MCU? Ultimate Spiderman Miles Morales?

Xamdou

Ohh yeaahhh!

Wait if Sony is still going to continue the Amazing Spiderman movies then which Spiderman will Marvel going to use for the MCU? Ultimate Spiderman Mike Morales?

Man Emma Stone as Mary Jane!!!!

Ohh yeaahhh!

Wait if Sony is still going to continue the Amazing Spiderman movies then which Spiderman will Marvel going to use for the MCU? Ultimate Spiderman Mike Morales?

Sony and Marvel are producing the films together.

They'll be Sony's films, but Marvel gets input and the film can connect with the MCU. New Spider-Man, though the press release points to another Peter Parker.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
grant gustin for spiderman, screw DC by becoming Marvels new flagship star since they didnt let you become the DC movie star

Not

Banned
I was pumped we might get Miles, but

This new level of collaboration is the perfect way to take Peter Parker's story into the future," added Doug Belgrad, president, Sony Pictures Entertainment Motion Picture Group.

Poopie

"I Am Iron Man....You think your the only hero in the world? Mr. Stark you've just become part of a bigger universe you just don't know it yet" - Nick Fury

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT SPIDER-MAN I KNEW IT

Now we need the ridiculous, impossible pipe dream of Marvel getting Fantastic Four back, because then we can get some on screen team up action of Spidey and Human Torch.

Spider-Man_Human_Torch_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg

grant gustin for spiderman, screw DC by becoming Marvels new flagship star since they didnt let you become the DC movie star

Gustin's likely going to make more money, and be remembered better for spending a longer amount of time as the Flash than what Ezra Miller's doing.

It's not like Marvel's looking to break the bank hiring actors, either.

neoanarch

Holy shit, as much as I expected the Sony leak to be true it still comes as a shock.

So the villain for the solo movie. I want either Kingpin or the Maggia.

Toothless

Miles Teller for Spidey

JJJ: Do you think these are good pictures? What are you... there's no fucking shawarma down there, what are you looking at? Look up here, look at me. Do you think these are good pictures?
Peter: ...No...
JJJ: THEN WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TAKE MORE?

GodDAMN this is just fucking awesome.

Hated the ASM movies and I was keeping the faith that this might happen, it just makes too much sense not to. Get your shit together WB/DC this is how you do it!

I know Gyllenhaul is never going to happen but it's nice to dream.

He would be absolutely incredible.

I want him for Shazam!

Gustin's likely going to make more money, and be remembered better for spending a longer amount of time as the Flash than what Ezra Miller's doing.

It's not like Marvel's looking to break the bank hiring actors, either.

And as awesome as Flash has been, I don't want Gustin going anywhere. Even if he would make a killer Peter Parker.

Top Bottom