• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man is Entering The Marvel Cinematic Universe

They should get Tye Sheridan. Kid can act and he's not a pretty boy.

Tye+Sheridan+Forger+Premiere+Arrivals+2014+1twgeZyuzNnl.jpg

I could buy this. Not sure if I want them sticking with high school age Peter, though.

Not

Banned
Miles Teller for Spidey

JJJ: Do you think these are good pictures? What are you... there's no fucking shawarma down there, what are you looking at? Look up here, look at me. Do you think these are good pictures?
Peter: ...No...
JJJ: THEN WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TAKE MORE?

No way Fox will let their Reed Richards play Peter Parker

Damn, lots of alliterative names in the Marvel U

Miles Teller for Spidey

JJJ: Do you think these are good pictures? What are you... there's no fucking shawarma down there, what are you looking at? Look up here, look at me. Do you think these are good pictures?
Peter: ...No...
JJJ: THEN WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TAKE MORE?

Hahaha! I hope they do give JK Simmons some insane dialogue and scenarios like this!

Oh C'mon, he better be in these movies!! He has to be!!

Now we need the ridiculous, impossible pipe dream of Marvel getting Fantastic Four back, because then we can get some on screen team up action of Spidey and Human Torch.

Spider-Man_Human_Torch_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg

If this year's Fantastic Four underperforms to the level some expect, I think it's a near certainty that Sony will look for a similar deal to this one. The connection has been made, so it won't be hard to get another deal done.

Sheroking

I was all for Woodley until she revealed herself as an insufferable idiot.

Just because they were still announcing casting doesn't mean they were still casting.

Doesn't mean they weren't either. Ant-Man's script came in super late and it wouldn't be the first movie in the MCU that flew by the seat of it's pants in this regard.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Now we need the ridiculous, impossible pipe dream of Marvel getting Fantastic Four back, because then we can get some on screen team up action of Spidey and Human Torch.

Spider-Man_Human_Torch_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg

This is what happens when those two are together

MagicMilk.jpg

I aprove :p

when I was in 4th grade I started a rumor that JD Roth (yes that JD Roth) was cast as Spiderman in a movie and it spread around the playground for like 2 days. It's time to make that dream a reality.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I really hope they don't push Spidey into the main story of Civil War just for the sake of it. I mean, if they were to do the unmasking scene from the comics, what would be the point, as we only just met this character. Post credits scene would be nice, though.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
If it's in 2 years, I imagine they've already settled on everything.

Some movies aren't that fleshed out ahead of time. They might not have a specific actor pinned down yet either.

Can't. He's got Guardians 2 releasing May 2017. No way he could do both Guardians & Spidey at the same time.

They're already talking to him.

The other day he said it's a possibility, he's probably coming back I think.

It wouldn't hurt. J.K. Simmons might see a petition like this and see how many people adore his portrayal of Jameson.

Top Bottom