• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man is Entering The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Chuck

Still without luck
Now cast this guy. Do it.

feature-image-dylan-obrien.jpg

tell me all about him pls

It wouldn't hurt..

It would do absolutely dick. Like most change.org petitions.

They're already talking with him, which means they've likely already got him. So even if your petition took off, it's not going to be taken into account because they've likely already decided to do the damn thing.

I stop paying attention to the internet for just a little while and then they drop this bombshell. THIS IS SO EXCITING!

I would rather have an older Peter Parker tbh. Yet another teenage/early 20s Spiderman is a bit too much for me.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I'm so glad this finally happened! I'm looking forward to seeing him show up in various MCU movies before his solo flick.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
It would do absolutely dick. Like most change.org petitions.

They're already talking with him, which means they've likely already got him. So even if your petition took off, it's not going to be taken into account because they've likely already decided to do the damn thing.

Stop killing my buzz man

Kanyon

I'm posting again, but this news has got me buzzing big time... Just the thought of Spidey fighting alongside Ironman and Captain America on the big screen, is just a dream come true.

There was no way they could have held onto this news until SDCC, but imagine if they dropped it then... It would have been a "thanks for coming DC" megaton.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Man I'll be so pumped if J.K. Simmons returns as J. Jonah Jameson whether my petition does anything or not.

He needs to reprise this roll!

Top Bottom