• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man is Entering The Marvel Cinematic Universe

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Honestly I don't care too much what they end up doing, I just want to see what it is. For all of their failings (mostly around formulaic structure) the MCU has been nailing characterization left, right and center and I'm excited to see how they do that with Spider-Man

Skux

XP3h7ac.png

This is nuts, and I love it.

wachie

Why are you shitting up this thread?
It was just one post. I cant share my opinion? Are you a mod?

So edgy.

If you've got some criticisms, voice them. Driveby posts are stupid.
Ok here goes, hopefully my final post in this thread.

Marvel's track record in terms of movies is very poor IMO. Only Iron Man 1 and Captain America 2 are decent movies, the rest are garbage. Just like the Spider-man reboot by Sony. The Raimi Spider-man movies (except the third) were much much better. So I'm not terribly excited by this news. I would have been excited if either the reboot was shelved or Sony would have completely given up the rights so a competent studio and director could do a fresh take on it.

Dominator

lol wut

no way
To which are you no waying? The hawarma Avengers clip was shot last minute. They can do a little something without even showing Spidey himself to let people know that don't follow the actual news like this, know he's coming.

If you're talking about Civil War, he can either be in Civil War, Doctor Strange or Guardians 2. Yeah, I'm going with Civil War.

Shaanyboi

Banned
If marvel gets to do venom story... i may lose my shit

Venom was actually created by Peter's ex, in conjunction with a scientist Peter pissed off years ago on New Years, and is all part an elaborate plan to manipulate the media and international relations. Venom is actually a puppet played by a druggie actor.

Ok here goes, hopefully my final post in this thread.

If you only joined a conversation for the sake of hearing your own voice and not actually engaging in the conversation your voice prompted, then you probably shouldn't have entered the conversation in the first place.

Basically, you answered the request not to be a drive-by poster with the stated intent to do another, longer, drive-by, and then leave again.

spanks

So what happens to Sinister Six and Aunt May spinoff (lol)? Marvel gonna oversee those too, or they gonna be a separate universe from the main Spiderman films?

Really just doom.

Doom is the most important for me personally since he is my favorite villain ever.

But the fact that Galactus, Annihilus, Silver Surfer, and Super Skrull are tied up with the FF license too is important for all the stories they could do with that.
Id rather have a new Blade movie than BP

We already had two awesome Blade movies and one shitty third film. We have had zero Black Panther films.

So.. We can say that one of Ant-man or Age of Ultron post credit scenes will include Spider-man cameo ?

I assume they'll be swarm with spiderman cameos because $$$$$$$ especially for ant man..just one single rumor of spiderman being near the end of the credits lol

LiK

Marvel is gonna stick with Peter Parker and probably condense his origin in the opening credits to save time. I'm gonna assume it'll be similar to how Incredible Hulk was handled. I trust Marvel.

Anas

Banned
They had her, but she's too busy with the Divergent series now.

The Divergent series will ends 2017, I think she got some slack in 2016 for a spider-man, the director Marc Webb deleted her from The Amazing Spider-man 2 just because the film focusing on Gwen.

Top Bottom