• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

With so many people ranking up lately I'm probably gonna try for A+ tonight or tomorrow. We'll see what the rotation is first
I'm not far from A+ either so I may as well join you. I was going to solo my way to S rank but I'm never home for splatzones lately and I don't trust randoms in the other modes anymore -_-.

I can pretty much just go full bloodinklust and play splatzones 1vs4 if I have to >:3

I'm sure that will change pretty soon once I rank up though :lol

WALKMAN04

nom

I didn't know totakeke made it so then I guess on my personal list I'm 3rd and 10th, I'm counting red since I'm counting myself twice after deranking

z3mWjdR.jpg

2nd and 12th? for me then

I went from S+ 70 to deranking to S ;_; it's brutal

je_ssi e

Congrats, don't make the same mistake I did deranking back into S rank because I wanted the 99 lol, granted a lot of my deranking was due to my poor internet disconnecting me at the time but it took me 3 days just to get back to S+
Thanks!
Good on you for not only getting it once, but twice!

I'm not looking forward to the even smaller point gain/bigger point loss.
I'm going to be a bit more choosy with my maps/gametypes from here on out. S+99 is too much of a grind to chance.

De-ranking and having to re-earn those points must have been a headache. I started at S69 yesterday and it took me the whole damn day to get to S+. Aha.

When I went into my last game I was actually at S99 and I jokingly said it would put me in a room that would give me +1. And, it did. Come on, game! As if it wasn't enough to cut me off so short. If I had lost that last game...

Anyone know if there's a shirt yet that has Recon and is Zink branded? I've been having a ton of fun with a Quick Jump build from previous nights, but I want to see if I can make that even better with near free Echolocators.

Mellopillow

Neo Member
Hell yeah, congrats Emil you really deserve it, now to try and bump into Kasumi in solo ranked to get her up to S+ as well lol.
Thanks man! Glad I did it yesterday, gave me some time to watch this pokken stream with no worries xD And lol Kasumi is on her own for solo ranked now, the game will most likely put me against her most of the time and derank her >__>

Robotguy

Thanks man! Glad I did it yesterday, gave me some time to watch this pokken stream with no worries xD And lol Kasumi is on her own for solo ranked now, the game will most likely put me against her most of the time and derank her >__>
You just have to sandbag when it puts you against her then.

Robotguy

Great document, thanks.

I need that Orange Cardigan. Special charge up with a good chance of ink saver main? My Jet Squelcher neeeeeds it
I have Orange Cardigan with triple ink saver. I can wear it in a match with you sometime if you want to try ordering it off me.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I have Orange Cardigan with triple ink saver. I can wear it in a match with you sometime if you want to try ordering it off me.

That would be really cool of you, thanks. I looked you up in the Google doc; I'll send you a friend request tonight when I get home from work.

Robotguy

I was playing CJS on Flounder with roller tactics last night. Hide somewhere high up, wait until someone gets below me, jump and chuck burst bombs down at them. Was pretty effective.
Anyways, I think rollers can potentially be stronger on heights than on skatepark in terms of kill opportunities, but because the stage is larger and less centralized I don't think a single roller can exert as much control over the match as Red can on Skatepark.

DaBoss

Rollers don't have a hard time dealing with the verticality in general compared to most other weapons and Flounder Heights makes it common for you to be in close quarters combat situations in Splat Zones. Not letting rollers set up at the top is critical. I wouldn't say it is easy on any other mode though.

The stage is the complete opposite of Moray Towers where there is a lot of dead space making close quarter encounters not as frequent despite its verticality.

Top Bottom