• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

DaBoss

According to the site, Hammerhead Bridge will continue being in the normal rotation in Japan beyond 24 hours while everyone else in in Splatfest. Get ready for Endless Flounder Heights 2: Hammerhead Bridge Edition
They did this with Flounder Heights, but it was the Japanese Splatfest with that map.

I think they are gonna do 48 hour new map rotation cycle from now on.

It's showtime!
1741e6f4-6f81-4e22-81fe-33ff5463be9e.gif

Let's go, Team Science!

ChrisD

Feeling good about my superior minded Science team. Don't know if we can pull a Decepticons, but from the two games I've done (admittedly a small sample) Science is pulling ahead.

Also I'm a "Science Fiend" lol

California confirmed not fans of Science.

Morons using Aerosprays on Hammerhead. GUESS WHAT!? YOU CAN'T HIT ANYTHING WITH THAT!! IT'S JUST SCIENCE!!

5 games later with only one win to show for it.

So, is this Splatfest brought to us by Urchin Underpass? Being playing with the same group of people since Midnight, and that's the only map we've had.

It's taking ages to find Science players.

After waiting seven minutes for a match, it disconnects me.

Gives me the following:

Level 5
Level 8
Level 4
Level 30 (me)

vs

Level 50
Level 49
Level 39
Level 34

: head desk :

ChrisD

So, is this Splatfest brought to us by Urchin Underpass? Being playing with the same group of people since Midnight, and that's the only map we've had.

It's taking ages to find Science players.

I've had mostly Urchin Underpass as well. Got it again as I typed this reply. I've gone undefeated on it though (barring 3v4) so I'm not complaining.

It gave me a triple roller team vs 4 aero spray(3 gold and 1 silver) users... My bubblers can only go so far.

Ahh, Splatoon weapon team balance then.

Luigi87

Every single Urchin Underpass match I've had the enemy team pushes my team into base and they never push out. We are constantly with less than 30% on that map...

Geg

Ugh, on the one hand I got a pretty good team, on the other I forgot to change my headgear and don't have any swim speed up but I dont wanna leave :(

Ugh, on the one hand I got a pretty good team, on the other I forgot to change my headgear and don't have any swim speed up but I dont wanna leave :(

I really hate the abilities on the shirt so far. I'm used to my triple Main ink saver. I keep running out of ink and forgetting to refil when I know I should. Oh twell.

Oh look, Urchin again.

Holy shit.

I always use the Aerospray (the gold one). It's my favorite weapon. I just wiped out their entire team in less than 4 seconds. Got the roller in front of me, the slosher behind her, then I 360 (no scoped) got the two behind me. It was glorious.

I've peaked for my life at Splatoon.

Top Bottom