• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

Geg

Where have you been all my life, Dual Squelcher!?

60983024.jpg

ChrisD

Holy shit.

I always use the Aerospray (the gold one). It's my favorite weapon. I just wiped out their entire team in less than 4 seconds. Got the roller in front of me, the slosher behind her, then I 360 (no scoped) got the two behind me. It was glorious.

I've peaked for my life at Splatoon.

Awesome! :D

I've had very, VERY few team wipes in my 200+ hours of play.

Rallying a Bubble Rush is so gooood. Call C'mon and since the partners have been with you for multiple games they actually know why you're calling. Rush over to you and bam, guaranteed push in.

Luigi87

I've had a really, really good team these last few matches.
... Now we've lost one of them. Hopefully the fresh blood is good.

Awesome! :D

I've had very, VERY few team wipes in my 200+ hours of play.

Rallying a Bubble Rush is so gooood. Call C'mon and since the partners have been with you for multiple games they actually know why you're calling. Rush over to you and bam, guaranteed push in.

I don't usually get a ton of kills. I'll often go 2-0 and be top of the tam. I focus on inking a lot more. It's more fun to me.

After watching my brother play some Mario Maker, it's Splatoon time, let's get mixin' Team Science!

Edit: By the way, how's both teams doing so far in your experience?

Edit 2: Looking good for science so far

Nico_D

Where have you been all my life, Dual Squelcher!?

Once upon a time I thought so too. Then everybody started using .96's and splashwalls and suddenly DS is not so good anymore. I'm thinking of following Robotguy's lead and picking up Jet Squelcher.

Luigi87

There is something hilarious about being above two rollers (ally and enemy) and watching them head on collision.

Edit: Oh no, only one of my team is left D=

ChrisD

There is something hilarious about being above two rollers (ally and enemy) and watching them head on collision.

Edit: Oh no, only one of my team is left D=

Like back in the Global Testfire days, when Rollers only rolled. Those were always hilarious.

Dear Luna Blaster user:

Hey, what's up? Staying fresh? Cool. IF you're going to use that weapon in Turf War, you are not allowed to go 1 and 9. HOW CAN YOU DO THAT!?!??!?!

ChrisD

Dear Luna Blaster user:

Hey, what's up? Staying fresh? Cool. IF you're going to use that weapon in Turf War, you are not allowed to go 1 and 9. HOW CAN YOU DO THAT!?!??!?!

idk man I still think my record baddie of 1/12 as a 96 Deco on Port is still a bit worse.

idk man I still think my record baddie of 1/12 as a 96 Deco on Port is still a bit worse.

Hahaha. I can't use most weapons. I suck with the rollers. I can't do chargers. I'm good with my Aerospray and my Jr. That's about it.

Just had a team of all level 8s and under. Against a team of all level 30s and up.

Ya.

D=
Finally lost one, which prompted the guy who I was on the win streak with to leave.

The good times are over!

I'm on three Ls in a row. Teams I've had have been shit. I push all the way to their spawn and no one comes in to help. Just stay at our spawn getting every little corner.

Just had an 81% to 11% match. We won, but it was art vs art. :(

ChrisD

My first legitimate loss of the night and it's a 2%. One I probably could have stopped if I threw my bombs right. Feels bad man.

Hahaha. I can't use most weapons. I suck with the rollers. I can't do chargers. I'm good with my Aerospray and my Jr. That's about it.

Just had a team of all level 8s and under. Against a team of all level 30s and up.

Ya.

Have you ever used Blasters? They're fun killing weapons when you do want to play aggressively.

I just ended a 3 v 4 victory by firing a killer wail into the sky

I want to see four victory Wails now. :p

Geg

I got disconnected in the lobby from the team I had an 8-game winning streak with :(

Really, the worst part of splatfest is stuff like that happening, not getting paired with bad teams

ChrisD

Oh... No please. All of my partners left and got replaced with new players. New players who did not know what the * they were doing.

Though it was another 3v4 so I'm still not counting it as a real loss.

Just had a match where the other team all had the same clan name before their actual name. I mean, I know they edit their name to show that. I wonder how they all managed to get on the same team? We still beat them, but just barely.

Made it to Art Champion.

Something I don't get. You see that the enemy is in our base. You see that they're inking our turf. I'm on the other side of the map....why do you super jump to me? Clean the base then get to me....

ChrisD

Just had a match where the other team all had the same clan name before their actual name. I mean, I know they edit their name to show that. I wonder how they all managed to get on the same team? We still beat them, but just barely.

Yo, if I could get into a Splatfest lobby with my friends the event would automatically be twice as great.

But on the other hand I really don't want to fight stacks in Splatfest. Real Catch 22.

Luigi87

Got grouped with an entirely new team and we got massacred... 25.2% -_-

Oh well, Art Champion. I'll finish the remainder at a more reasonable time.

ChrisD

At the risk of looking like a twelve year old: Freaking OWNED

This girl kills me and squid kids. I flank, come around, kill her, squid kid, and mid SK kill two more of her teammates.

She then rage quit.

Perhaps I should have refrained, however, as I then landed in a game where we were 3v4. Karma.

I should really take the time to figure out the new map. I keep getting it.

I'm scoring at the top in both splats and ink but the map's structure and newness make wild swings possible.

ChrisD

I should really take the time to figure out the new map. I keep getting it.

I'm scoring at the top in both splats and ink but the map's structure and newness make wild swings possible.
I've had it like

three times this whole Fest

Give me your map rolls

Just won a 3v4 on Bluefin while going 8/0. That was possibly my best round this whole night.

Trying the Nzap 89 seriously for the first time. I seem to be doing great; I charge inkstrike almost as fast as RGs do, and I outrange then too :) a shame I suck against everything else basically.

Top Bottom