• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

Ordered Splatune and the artbook. Was shipped to my country and was signed and delivered according to the tracker.. Except I didn't get anything and it shows it delivered in the wrong city..

EDIT: Seems they did deliver it but gave it to one of my neighbours... without a note or anything telling me anything. They also signed without my permission and the tracker still lists the wrong city.. what a mess.

Glad I have them now though despite everything.

Geg

I'm probably team pirates but ugh why did it have to be dark purple for the opposing team again

edit: Oh yeah wow, win multiplier is changed from x4 to x6. Popularity will mean almost nothing now unless the win rate is almost even

I've noticed that the only splatfest I won (decepticons) was when I had severe disconnects on my all nighter, and did most of my grinding during the noon time.

Is this a sign?

Ninjas v Pirates pains me because I want to vote for both.

I'm gonna vote ninjas, though. Plus, they have the better ink colour.

Edit: Hey, why isn't this Splatfest more directly Halloween themed? :mad:

Ninja King? I don't think it quite works like that...I'd have to go for Pirate just because of Pirate King but I'm European so we will probably get a Halloween one and a week late in terms of theme fail.

Still hearing about the wins rate of *6 (stealth update or tumblr typo?) isn't going to help rid Europe of that dictator Callie as she tends to pull in more wins.

ChrisD

Anybody notice they're changing the wins multiplier from 4x to 6x? Wonder why.

Also, ninjas.

Whyyyy
Popularity confirmed for death sentence. More players = facing own team, more chances for losses, and most importantly, (likely) more kids.

Oh well. Team Ninjas, lets go. Let's.... sneak in the win.

I'll be here all night.

Posted it in the discord but i'll throw it here too.
WVW69igZYdMKLXB0-Q

How is this even a thing for me I ask you?

backlot

It's uncommon for sure. Though checking the chart for some reason splash mob's unfavored subs are run speed.

I know the odds are pretty low but that alone wouldn't make it lucky. You wouldn't call someone lucky for getting struck by lightning, right?

I guess what I was asking is: do you really want strapping reds with three ink saver subs instead of mains?

I know the odds are pretty low but that alone wouldn't make it lucky. You wouldn't call someone lucky for getting struck by lightning, right?

I guess what I was asking is: do you really want strapping reds with three ink saver subs instead of mains?

There's so many options for saver main that i'm ok with having ink res with ink saver sub.

Mellopillow

Neo Member
Pirates vs ninjas? If I wasn't comparing this to one piece vs naruto, I would go ninjas. But I can't help but want to go pirates for one piece D:can't decide now

Top Bottom