• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

CSDEOo4UEAAuqKp.jpg

Love vs. Money for JP Splatfest

NoKisum

Someone on Reddit got the soundtrack for this game (Splatune), and it has official lyrics to some of the songs in the game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/splatoon/comments/3pge35/squid_sister_song_lyrics/

Left: Squid Sisters Song during
the final boss

Right: The song played in Inkopolis when Splatfest is going on

It's still complete gibberish when translated

Holy shit, can we please get someone to romanize the Squid Sisters song? I have a strong need to sing it obnoxiously at home. And maybe at school and work.

ChrisD

What did you guys do in Europe to warrant Nintendo's hatred with this game.

Wait, I should save that question for when the Fest theme is announced.

No need to rush, one week until the EU Splatfest announcement.

...Why would you automatically jump to that? She's an idol, she would presumably make tons on her own.
You say that but she can't afford to live in Flounder Heights which is odd because her and Callie used to play there are kids...despite being from Calamari county which Flounder Heights is not. Judd on the other hand is the loaded one who lives in Flounder Heights but possibly lonely (as he just hands money out to people who talks to him...provided they can win a match). On the other hand Judd is the last of his kind and possibly immortal (as he is depicted as appearing 2000 years prior).

Still it makes sense Marie wouldn't be pro love, she comes accross as a bit cynical sometimes.

Geg

lol I would probably just sit out of that splatfest if it was ours. I wonder what Japanese Callie and Marie had to say about it

J@hranimo

Banned
I think the most I've ever gotten was 1526pts on Blackbelly Skatepark with the Heavy Splatling. That was a fun match. Kinda messed up, but still fun haha.

Geg

It's been a while since I've used weapons with high inking potential. The highest I can remember was in the 1300 range (with the win bonus)

SM239

Highest points in turf war would be 2400-ish after the win bonus with a SCU inkbrush on flounder heights. Inkbrush is really the ultimate get tons of points weapon.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Tonight I had the most fun with Splatoon in months. Went with the N-Zap rather than my usual Jet Squelcher since it's the new hotness now I guess.

Did some Turf War, but kept losing, with me being the best player on the team each time. So I switched over to Ranked, which I haven't attempted in foreverrrrr because I got my ass kicked last time. But this time I did really well! Lost a few, but won more than I lost. I felt like I did really well at Rainmaker. When we lost, it was because all or some of the rest of my team didn't understand how Rainmaker works and were acting like it was Turf War or something. For some reason, it's easier for me to get kills in Rainmaker, too. I ranked up to B- from C+, which was exciting, so I stopped while I was ahead.

...and then started up the single-player mode for the first time. In nearly five months, I've never even touched it, so I decided it was time, LoL. Blew through the first 11 levels to beat the second boss, then stopped because I'd been playing for three straight hours and the dog needed some walking. I imagine this campaign would have been a bit more challenging had I done it in May...

But before turning it off, I scanned an Amiibo in and did one challenge, since I could finally do them! Pretty fun.

So yeah, finally had a nice evening with the game. Felt good.

Richie

It is a shame we'll likely never get access to the dialogue the losing Splatfest team would have had if they won. If Love VS Money gets here in American I can guarantee Love would win and I'd be robbed of hearing what the Superior Sister said about her flawle$$ victory.

Top Bottom