• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

J@hranimo

Banned
Had a few interruptions due to work but I got it done. It's been a pleasure.

CkIe603.jpg

HeroR

Did my part and even gain two levels. I have to say, after battling the monster Japanese players, these matches were easy. So, I got some lousy teams and there were some fairly good Marshmallows, but overall child's play compare to what I am used to.

Now, GO, Hot Togs! We can't lose to a bunch of marshmallows.

Neol

So I haven't really played till the August update so I don't know if its me or I'm not getting it but...

Is Camp Triggerfish considered to be the worst map because from just playing it a couple of times I'm starting to hate it.

ChrisD

I don't know why, but only about 1/4th of my matches have been MvM

Mine has settled to the same rate after the initial six rounds. All six of which one team crushed the other. I only see steamrolls on Team Marshmallow. Which does not forebode well for any chances.

do I get something pretty
You get 16 or 24 snails depending on whether hot dog team loses or wins. Each snail can be redeemed at Spyke in place of the 30k cost for adding a slot or rerolling sub abilities on your clothing.

So for tryhards that want to roll the perfect gear (which is basically all of us here ;D) that amounts to 480k or 720k coins.

http://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Splatfest#Reward_Tiers

this is where i left off last night. when do i get prizes for being awesome?

WnTjupr.jpg
An hour after splatfest is over, Callie and Marie will announce the winners. You will get your snails after the announcement. Make sure to pick them up asap, it seems that they won't hold on to the snails for you so they might get erased after the next update.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I'm currently suffering the problems Starfox UK denounced. I can't complete one single match today. It's bad. Nintendo, we need a patch, soon.

EDIT:Finally ended a match. And we won :p

WorldStar

Banned
You get 16 or 24 snails depending on whether hot dog team loses or wins. Each snail can be redeemed at Spyke in place of the 30k cost for adding a slot or rerolling sub abilities on your clothing.

So for tryhards that want to roll the perfect gear (which is basically all of us here ;D) that amounts to 48k or 72k coins.

http://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Splatfest#Reward_Tiers

i think you mean it amounts to $480 or $720k coins

u forgot to add the zero

but that is awesome, thanks!

ChrisD

I didn't know you could automatically upload screenshots either.

I just got... Tea bagged on Splatoon? The *?

Edit: Marshmallow Queen, hear, hear!

Wish they'd swap out maps/modes midway through Splatfest days. I played to Queen on the early ones but I'm bailing out at Champion this time around.

So Hot Dogs are the NeoGAF darlings?

Yep, totally ready to go 0-3 now. :lol

Are you a Hot Dog?

A good dude from my Dog days ended up on my Hot Dog team. =D Then a connection error happened. Still, it was awesome that we found each other again. Too bad I didn't catch his NNID. Darn.

Are you a Hot Dog?

A good dude from my Dog days ended up on my Hot Dog team. =D Then a connection error happened. Still, it was awesome that we found each other again. Too bad I didn't catch his NNID. Darn.

If you go to your Friends list it should show both their in-game name and NNID in the Recently Played With list.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wow, Camp Triggerfish is big. First time I got a bit lost. DId what I should have done first and reconned it and now it doesn't feel so daunting.

Hopefully this time round I finally get my shells. Silly game didn't give me them last time since I went on holiday when the results were announced. I doubt they fixed that in this patch.

Marshmellow.
Good luck. There were a lot of kids in the beginning of Splatfest.
You Azure or Azure J in game? Might have played you earlier, you got the better of me =(
He goes by Azure J.

Speaking of, and this is for Azure, I found someone named Lady J once on ranked. Thought it was Azure's alt account or something because he was on the same map as I was at the time with the same team colors but I guess not in the same lobby. Heh.

WALKMAN04

Good luck. There were a lot of kids in the beginning of Splatfest.

He goes by Azure J.

Speaking of, and this is for Azure, I found someone named Lady J once on ranked. Thought it was Azure's alt account or something because he was on the same map as I was at the time with the same team colors but I guess not in the same lobby. Heh.
Lol, I once played with someone called robotchick, never got to introduce her to robotguy though, what a shame.

Zekes!

Man, I'm 50 points away from achieving Hot Dog King but I have to head to work for the rest of the day, and won't be back until the Splatfest is over.

To all my fellow Hot Dog Warriors: fight on!

Robotguy

Lol, I once played with someone called robotchick, never got to introduce her to robotguy though, what a shame.
:(

I remember watching Azure's stream and someone called Guyperson came on. And GuySloth was like "Guyperson? What?" And GuySloth joined Azure's lobby so he could fight him. There can only be one Guy______.

Top Bottom