• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

nom

Overview of the resort map

FS9DVTn.png

couldn't find one for the other map

Kito

Hyped for the denim shirt and ski goggles. Had been looking forward to the bandana ever since Nikki mined a render from the 2.2 update.

Regiruler

Beret has opening gambit ;_;
Then get it in quick

I never had an issue styling a playstyle around gear. It's how I remained sane got S rank with the octoling gear.
Only reason I haven't gotten to S+ yet is because I haven't been able to play in months.
So I read that there a a Krak-On Cold-Blooded shirt...making my shiny a waste. -.-

Thanks Nintendo.
Y'all get salty too easily I swear to god.

69wpm

It's incredible how you get mixed up with awesome people who know what they're doing for a few matches and then Splatoon decides to give you the worst of the worst. The dullest, most egoistic people this game has to offer, who do not pick up the Rain Maker, bother inking or help you get that fucking RM out of your base. Instead they just run off doing whatever.

Also, whatever they did to the game, people seem to lag more. Had some teleporting Rain Maker who won the game in a few seconds because it was impossible to hit him. When I had the Rain Maker my tornado looked choppy and weird.

Anyone have this in their shop? PM if you do.

1DCkGk2.jpg

I've got these to give back as thanks.
I just ordered that jacket this morning. Think it's a ink saver main.
And man am I super rusty. I haven't played in months and been playing black ops 3 on ps4. My timing is so off now in this game lol

J@hranimo

Banned
Padwarrior is back!

I always wonder when I get my XB1 + Halo 5 sometime soonish that I won't be accustomed to the traditional controls due to playing Gyro controls for 5 months lol.

And Museum d'Alfonsino should be out tonight at 9pm EST/6pm PST.

Padwarrior is back!

I always wonder when I get my XB1 + Halo 5 sometime soonish that I won't be accustomed to the traditional controls due to playing Gyro controls for 5 months lol.

And Museum d'Alfonsino should be out tonight at 9pm EST/6pm PST.
Howdy! I didn't realize how many weapons I missed in the updates lol. This new map looks very nice

Geg

Only got one new gear from shops. :mad:

Also JP collab Splatfest next week. Don't know how to translate this, mountain food vs. seafood?

Basically seems to be between land-based food (meat, fruit, vegetables) vs seafood (fish, squid & octopus, seaweed, etc)

I would definitely be team land food for this one, I've never liked most seafood except for like fried shrimp and I guess some other kinds of fried fish. I would probably die of hunger if I lived in Japan lol

Also why are so many Japanese splatfests about food lol

Basically seems to be between land-based food (meat, fruit, vegetables) vs seafood (fish, squid & octopus, seaweed, etc)

I would definitely be team land food for this one, I've never liked most seafood except for like fried shrimp and I guess some other kinds of fried fish. I would probably die of hunger if I lived in Japan lol

Also why are so many Japanese splatfests about food lol

I don't like most seafood either. My heart told me to choose land food but I get a feeling that seafood is going to win by a landslide.

RedFyn

I knew this was an unintended side effect for the roller after the last patch. The video really shows how silly the roll hitboxes are for rollers though lol.
Really? I thought it was showing how big the splash wall hitbox is. I hate how big it is.

Regiruler

Since I've been talking shit, I should probably share my perk loadout.

Across my 3 octoling items, I have:
1 Bomb Range Up Main
-1 Bomb range up sub
1 Ink Saver (Subweapon) Main
-1 Ink Saver (subweapon) sub
1 Special Saver Main
3 Damage Up subs
2 Recharge Up subs
2 Swim Speed up subs

Having RNG across an entire set makes the statistics a little more forgiving, but no trends means I need to be willing to take risks to improve.

Top Bottom