• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

ChrisD

Judging by the excess amount of Male Inklings at the Level <10 range in my lobbies wearing starting gear, lots of little boys got Splatoon for Christmas.

And I'm unintentionally crushing them. Matchmaking, get a hold of yourself. :L

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Been a while since I watch Splatoon on NicoNico and somebody I follow has rigged their Boyoumi-chan to say things whenever he gets killed/gets kills.

abd

I just realized that we never see an inkling outside of the Booya Base. We only see Jellyfish. They are the only ones riding the trains and driving the cars. They are the only ones working at the Port and living at Flounder Heights. They work at the Kelp Dome and are outside the skatepark. Doesn't Mahi Mahi make more sense as a form of torture for the jellyfishes entertainment?
What if the Jellyfish are the dominate species and the Inklings are just a brainwashed foot soldier army?

New illustrations for the Udon vs Soba Christmas Rematch for the Japanese Splatfest.

tumblr_nzr1xzIuJ11uq3bnuo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nzr1xzIuJ11uq3bnuo2_1280.jpg

and some more splatoon artwork

Merry Christmas Splatoon GAF

Unless they're all on your team, one of them has the gall to DC, and everyone on the other team is in the 40s.

Just had several matches with two level 50 players. me and another and low level squibs on both sides to fill the other spots. A battle of who leads them to victory

weekev

Banned
Ok, I am ashamed to admit, I stopped playing when I hit level 20 level cap and havent played since all the amazing looking updates. Where do I start again, how is online with friends and are GAF still active?

Any other recommendations?

Crisium

Ok, I am ashamed to admit, I stopped playing when I hit level 20 level cap and havent played since all the amazing looking updates. Where do I start again, how is online with friends and are GAF still active?

Any other recommendations?

See the second post. Join us in Discord.

ChrisD

Feels kinda bad when you have a team of squibs against you though

Like my 18/0 game. Enemies all less than ten. Enemies all Rollers. Not. One. Flick.

I even tried to get them to flick me. Stood outside their rolling range and slowly walked back, staying juuuust out of reach as they chased me for ten seconds straight... None of them caught on. ;-;

SM239

Spyke has been way too kind these last 24 hours. I guess it makes up for him failing all my orders for like 3 weeks.

S3gCptZ.png

Gotta go fast!

phanphare

Banned
yeah I'm seeing a lot of level 1-15 today

edit: poor rollers that don't know how to flick yet

I feel kind of bad about splatting them haha

Kito

Considering "Great" is capitalized, she's not talking about the great octoweapons, is she? Like, the stuff they used in the war? >.>

Just looked at the wiki, I didn't know the SP bosses were called 'Great Octoweapons'. I wish Marie really did say Octobrush to rile up the fanbase.

Nico_D

yeah I'm seeing a lot of level 1-15 today

edit: poor rollers that don't know how to flick yet

I feel kind of bad about splatting them haha

Yeah, I played around half a hour with a room full of single digits. I don't know if it was fun or not. Maybe. How they start to come at me with a roller from the other side of a long straight while I'm standing there with E-liter.

ChrisD

Daaaang.

When you look away from the screen when levels are shown.
The enemy has a bad, bad, bad Aero RG.

You feel bad.
Your team is kicking serious butt.

Results are shown. You had a Level 7 and Level 12. The Aero was 44.

Either smurf, or these kids are GOING places!

Two games later, now I'm just annoyed with some new players. Aren't squid parties so funny guys? Hahahaha how funny they are. Better spam C'mon at me to tell me to join this really fun funny thing. All the enemies are still playing and we're held at chokepoint but...

ISnt' THIs FuNnY GUys?!

Regiruler

Booyah spamming is only acceptable when you die, the other team is only 5 points away from knockout, and everybody else is in the opponent's base.

ChrisD

I'm not bothered by Squid parties unless they're in ranked (I have never seen one there though.)

I'm fine with them if it's just a random occurrence.
Three of them in three different lobbies and I'm annoyed because I'm no longer able to play the game I booted up. That's like ten minutes of an uphill battle you're guaranteed to lose. No fun. :/

My strongest team in Akai Kitsune vs Midori no Takuni Round #2 was all really low level. Like Lv7~Lv9. Some of my worst teammates were Lv50.

fake edit: Midori no Tanuki won Round #2, yaaay

Top Bottom