• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

Regiruler

We just needed 2 more victory percentage points...

Without the balance change, we would have needed 57 win. With the change, it's only 53.5, which is rounded up to 54. Damn it.

Source: summertime math

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas using a shooter is still a very strange sight lol

Tomorrow I'm going to give a charger a shot. I found my shooter with the Splattershot, I like its range and firepower. But when you're playing Splat zones you need one charger to help pick off and keep the other team in check. I've been hunting down chargers so I know where they're usually at on each map.

But tonight got my ass handed to me by some chargers in Splat Zone ranked. Only problem is I usually never use snipers when I play other shooters whether Counter Strike or Halo. Sitting in one spot can get boresome so we'll see.

WorldStar

Banned
octoling armor is kinda sexy tbh

635684441847815963-Splatoon-Campaign-World-Guide.jpg

anyone else using it?

too bad it looks goofy as fuck with my jungle hat

Regiruler

octoling armor is kinda sexy tbh

635684441847815963-Splatoon-Campaign-World-Guide.jpg

anyone else using it?

too bad it looks goofy as fuck with my jungle hat

I use the full octoling set for ranked.
If you notice, the armor is the only cloth item that matches the pants as it's the only set where your undershirt is visible.

WorldStar

Banned
I use the full octoling set for ranked.
If you notice, the armor is the only cloth item that matches the pants as it's the only set where your undershirt is visible.

well octoling goggles are crap for me given that their main perk is bomb range up

i never pick a class that uses bombs

i also dont like special saver on boots. i dont die :D

ink saver sub on armor is cool tho

Rize_21

So I just beat single player and bought the Dynamo roller

Should I be jumping as I do flick attacks? Does jumping increase the one hit kill range?

No not necessarly, you'll have to "feel" from the distance between you and the kidsquid if jumping while loading the shot is ok or not, sometimes you may jump over a charger shot, but it's reeeally risky, never jump if he/she's close, there's no options left if the shot goes over their head, or worse, it hits the ground below you, it's really contextual, personnaly, I love using the dynamo as a baseball bat when there's enough ink around, and in this case I jump to attack, but it's more for the show than anything else( kills are mad satisfying), the one hit kill range only works at mid distance( talking with a minimum of lag ), as Nathan said, jumping only allows to reach the dynamo's max range.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Haven't had much luck when it came to see new post patch items in the stores. Don't even think I've seen one pair of new shoes. But today…

IKA SHOES!

IKA DRESS TUNIC!

It would have been amazing if the hat had also been stocked for the hat-trick!

But at least the aviator sunglasses were available which is another item I wanted.

Tis been a good RNG day indeed,

Kebiinu

Banned
Hooray for Team Marshmallow!! I haven't lost a Splatfest yet, and I'm loving the spoils of victory.

Good games, you hotdogs. :)

Top Bottom