• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

Nico_D

I did once.

None. Is it an indication the votes are even?

There were some good players on the North team but not of course so good as on my side. Poor Northeners, probably so frozen that their fingers don't properly.

Whereas we in the South - as everybody knows - sip martinis on the long beaches in brilliant sunset and play with nimble fingers while roasting imported Polar Bear meat on fire.

Azure J

wiiu_screenshot_tv_010mpzy.jpg

I love how this looks so much.

/random
/I should be sleeping already

well not exactly what i wanted but i will take it wanted 3 swim speed on shoes and 3 ink main saver on hat but i will take what i can get till i get more snails :(

WVW69iRX8aY1qpdSc6

WorldStar

Banned
Da fuck?

I turned level 20 and they said talk to Judd cuz he has an award for me

Judd didn't give me shit

Anyways, level 20 in about a week of playing, that decent?

The +20 leveling system seems to strongly favor ranked

Sendou

Da fuck?

I turned level 20 and they said talk to Judd cuz he has an award for me

Judd didn't give me shit

Anyways, level 20 in about a week of playing, that decent?

The +20 leveling system seems to strongly favor ranked

It's only level 25 onwards that Judd has rewards for you. Before that it's just new weapons at the weapon shop.

?oe?oe

Is it possible to win a 2 vs 4... yes, yes it is. We held the middle of the mall like a boss. Thankfully my other guy didn't go on the offensive.

#TeamSouth

Nico_D

I played 3 North Vs North yesterday.
Also, got a +17.5 streak, I think North's going to win this Splatfest in both popularity and victories.

Not biased.

#GoNorth

I had a shitty streak on South. Bad teams at first - the last part (mainly Champion-King) had an excellent group of players and I could reach up to +15 or so. But we'll win anyway.

I just saw the Splatfest results. That 63% popularity was going to be really tough to overcome, but I was surprised at first that Hot Dog didn't have a higher win rate.

Then I remembered that one of my teams had a guy whose sole job, it seemed, was to litter our spawn point at home with beakons. So on behalf of Team Hot Dog, I blame them.

Congrats on the win, though, Marshmallows!

Finally got my Wii U back last night. Dear LORD at the amount of new weapons. Immediately regretted stepping into the weapon shop, because I had to press A to skip the "but that's not all! You can now use the.." dialogue like 20 times over. Lol

Also, I got a pretty good laugh at the "Judd misses you" email that Nintendo sent me. Funny coincidence that I got it on the same day I was intending to get my Wii U back.

Yazoo91

Neo Member
Made it to South Pole Queen and for the first time in Splatfest I've never played a match against the same team, it's been great :)

fhqwhgads

North Pole is going to win this so easily, South teams have been awful.
Never going to partake in another Splatfest, horrible experience all around.

Doorman

Got up this morning and checked the Splatfest results. Good lord that Team Marshmallow voting spread, although it was probably to be expected. Nice work team, now I'm sitting on some 30-odd snails even after adding a few slots to gear already. The rest will be spent on feverish re-rolls once I figure out new gear layouts. Speaking of which...

Clearly you had good rolls in the beginning, when Spyke knew what he was doing. But giving him that many snails that quickly, he just started getting higher and higher, and so...

Ahnez

Marshmallow won in the end

Even with 64-36 popularity and a very close 48-52, the final result had a difference of only 6 points lol

I actually managed to get to king/queen on south. It was a struggle. Had luck with a few teams actually working well together.
I think the penguin appeal attracted younger players.. Or something.

This was my first splatfest... It really isn't that fun, is it? Getting locked out of other gamemodes is the worst. u-u

Top Bottom