• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Anime |OT2| about as likely as a second season of Hyouka

Status
Not open for further replies.
G Gundam - 11

I cannot think of a more terrifying disease to have than one that causes the freaking devil to possess your body and slowly turn yourself into a Terminator. Like, DAMN.

Don't get ahead of me. :p

(I am kidding. But I do plan to get up to episode 15 by the end of today. But I am out and about finding a suit for my interview next week.)

About a quarter of the WiiU install base. Pretty good.

OhSnap-house-1.gif

Rhapsody

Banned
Best tsundere role for Kugimiya's still Taiga.

Non tsundere roles goes to Alphonse or Kagura.

Edit: While I was late on the NNID and stuff, if anyone wants to add me for some reason

NNID: Rhapsody39
PSN: Rhapzody_ or Izanagi_XIII

Have an japanese and english account I both use.

Kugimiya's as Kagura in Gintama is probably her best role as a non annoying character. And the fact that Kagura is actually a great character as opposed to some other characters she has done. Because I'm really not fond of tsundere characters. Though if I'm mistaken are there any other characters that she has done that is as good if not close to Kagura, but don't give me Shana or Rise.

Kugimiya's as Kagura in Gintama is probably her best role as a non annoying character. And the fact that Kagura is actually a great character as opposed to some other characters she has done. Because I'm really not fond of tsundere characters. Though if I'm mistaken are there any other characters that she has done that is as good if not close to Kagura, but don't give me Shana or Rise.

She did Kagura?

..... Second'd

Rhapsody

Banned

Alphonse.

Mahouka - 13

Alright episode.. So we're finally introduced to the bookmakers , whose goal is obvious ,
make the favorite lose so they rank in cash , but tatsuya is making them win regardless
We also have a bit of character devellopement this time from the female team and misplaced anger by that first year idiot.

Meanwhile third high is seeing that something is wrong and move directly to see the cause of their problem.

So yeah ..plenty happenned in this episode , including the fact that in 2095 , they finally understood that competitions CAN be also fashion shows !
It's a kill two bird with one stone situation and i don't complain at all.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

Koto- Kyousogiga
Kiyoko - Yondemasu Azazel san

I just realized that the Onii-sama show and SAO2 are going to air on the same day, how are we going to survive Saturdays, Animegaf?

It's simple, we kill the batman.gif

On a serious note, SAO2 got Miyukichi, it couldn't be that bad.... right?

Articalys

My Saturday schedule is going to be two mecha shows, the most hated show in the western anime fandom, and Daisuke Ono stuck on a rural island. Plus Sailor Moon twice a month, and Space Dandy late at night on Toonami.

Fun!

Jex

[JoJo's Part 3] - 13

I'm totally flabbergasted. This episode started with awkward CG cards and ended with honest-too-goodness awesome mechanical animation. I can't handle this turn of events!

It's also good to see the Horror Movie theme continue. Each Stand Villain is basically from a horror movie e.g. Child's Play (Chucky) = The Devil , the Blob = Yellow Temperance, How to Get Ahead In Advertising = The Empress, Christine = Wheel of Foture, Death Ship = Strength. It's actually pretty amazing.

The world is still beautifull - 12

I'm 100% , no 200% , no 700% happy by this ending.

The world is still beautifull , It wasn't on my radar... BUt GODDAMIT in enjoyed it all the way

The entire CAST of characters is perfect.
And that turn of event when they got back was excellent.

I have high praise of this now , i'd even take a movie or a second season.

A perfect exemple of an entertaining anime that focus on characters

Clov

Since I managed to get caught up to Hunter x Hunter in two weeks, I might start Gintama before the summer ends. I've heard a lot of great things about it, so I'm sure it will be worth it despite its length. Maybe after I watch Sailor Moon R.

Jex

Since I managed to get caught up to Hunter x Hunter in two weeks, I might start Gintama before the summer ends. I've heard a lot of great things about it, so I'm sure it will be worth it despite its length. Maybe after I watch Sailor Moon R.

Wow, you're just destroying content left and right. I remember the idea of having a Summer...

Since you seem to be destroying content left and right to fill me with nostalgia of my past year, I'm going to shamelessly plug Ojamajo Doremi here.

Jex

JoJo 13

God, what a weak episode. Like, everything, the pace, the dialogue, the action, the resolution.

All I hear is the words of someone with no soul! This weeks episode was pretty great. How can you hate the dialogue? The main villain even proclaims that Part 3 is over! Or the action? It was very creative and very silly.

I will, however, agree with the pacing.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I had the sensation that everything I wanted to know about The Knight in the Area was condensed on Regulus Tera posts with impressions... it is about heart transplants acting as power-ups or something, no?
I had to think for like two minutes before I realised what show you were talking about. All I remember about it is the female moé lead. Even Ginga e Kickoff had a more compelling cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom