• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Anime |OT2| about as likely as a second season of Hyouka

Status
Not open for further replies.
What IM saying is that with them mixing up the formula lately he might actually put a female in there playable. theres no way to know what their plans are or really what we even saw yet.
There might also be a talking horse. Nothing is confirmed but people are now almost expecting a female character and it's unfair to Nintendo because they'll be blamed.

Midonin

Is The Order a Rabbit? 10
lAtN0yk.jpg

Triumphant Chiya Arms!

Lots of Maya and Megu this time. A really enjoyable episode around, thanks in part to shuffling the characters because of studying. I, like Cocoa, am confident in Sharo's cuddliness. Everything about this episode was wonderful, and Aoyama's growing on me. A spacey writer is someone who I'd love to see more of. This is going to go down as one of this season's greats.

TUSR

Banned
I don't want to watch SAO2
Im going to watch SAO2

sonicmj1

Kino's Journey 9

This was a great episode. I like how they used the book transitions to build this sense of unreality into the story. I also appreciated how they integrated that tale about the sick girl right after the break between halves.

I need to reconsider my life.

Kino's Journey 9

This was a great episode. I like how they used the book transitions to build this sense of unreality into the story. I also appreciated how they integrated that tale about the sick girl right after the break between halves.

I need to reconsider my life.

My favorite episode in the entire show. I love how it starts off with a pretty silly premise before it starts throwing all that creepy existentialism in your face.

Such a great show.

BluWacky

That Terror in Resonance PV only increases my hype for the show; it's nice to see Watanabe tackle this overt psychological thriller style. I love the washed-out, sterile look, and the clips of the action sequences are impressive even alongside the more static shots. The plot remains intriguing as well.

Also I'm just a sucker for a Kanno opening theme - "Trigger" is an interesting synthesis of her various styles.

sonicmj1

That Terror in Tokyo PV looks awesome. I really like the idea of Watanabe/MAPPA on a cat-and-mouse style thriller, and the action and explosions look great. This could be really special.

cajunator

Banned
Is it Kirito's character in the MMO that's female? If so I don't know how I feel.

The second arc is the worst thing ever. The first is good.

Kiritos character will be female yeah. I dont know if blue hair is another form or another character but I really like her design. Dammit I hate this ._.

Articalys

We should probably pick either "Terror in Tokyo", the website URL, or "Terror in Resonance", the official English name from the simulcast announcements. Otherwise things might start getting confusing by the time the show starts.

At least nobody's using "Zankyo no Terror".

survivor

Banned
Ping Pong 10
3VThMax.png

look at him fly
if only they had more time to work on this episode, at the very least they were able to replicate some of the intensity from Matsumoto's art, but still, could have been so much more.

Midonin

Nanana's Buried Treasure 10

Lots of punching, not as much Tensai as I would've liked. And that scene with Dark was weird. Only one episode left to go, so curious how this is going to wrap up. And what sort of irony is going to arise with the final treasure being something that Jugo can't, under any circumstances, use The dungeon was fairly creative. Also Mega Man's worst nightmare.

Hattori

Banned
^That guy directed Banchou Mako episode! x)

Kiritos character will be female yeah. I dont know if blue hair is another form or another character but I really like her design. Dammit I hate this ._.
Is SAO II a new story with girl version protagonist or is it just an extension of the first one? (I haven't seen the first one)

Superflat

Nanana's Buried Treasure 10

Lots of punching, not as much Tensai as I would've liked. And that scene with Dark was weird. Only one episode left to go, so curious how this is going to wrap up. And what sort of irony is going to arise with the final treasure being something that Jugo can't, under any circumstances, use The dungeon was fairly creative. Also Mega Man's worst nightmare.

The Tensai levels in the later episodes continue to be significantly lower. WHY THO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom