• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring 2014 Anime |OT2| about as likely as a second season of Hyouka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you only one matters

#TeamRed

i'm still right everytime and you're wrong most of the time :)

-----------
NO Game NO Life - 10

Excellent episode and pretty good wrapping effect of little things necessary for later. in short this episode did everything right.Including that end

That VR game is going to be great to see animated. And i just hope that they'll take more than 1 episode to cover this awesome game.
I hope you all realised by the preview what game it was .
Hint : it's
GALGUN
Talk about unexpected !

Youkai Watch 5

FGStOus.jpg

This show is great.

Don't make me laugh. I have the best opinion. It has even been published in an upcoming novel
aaGqnae.jpg
Ah that book , i read that it received horrible scores from every critic.

Let me see the amazon review scores :

Code:
R_thanatos:
Ridiculous , how can someone not consider the appeal of the harem endings ?
Also too many pages 
1/10 It's still good as a paperweight!

All the Nintendo things being announced these past few days has made me a happy Nintendo man :)

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure - 11

New OP is nice and smooth. But if you ask me you can't beat the SONO CHI NO SADAME of the first one.

Ancient artifacts and Nazis? When did this show suddenly turn into Indiana Jones on steroids? Though I guess Nazis are really the only way to go antagonist-wise when the villain of your first arc is Dio.
Though I'll see how that turns out once Mr. Pillar Man wakes up.

Aw man, poor
Speedwagon. He gets betrayed and almost dies, and when he wakes up he finds himself in a Nazi base where he had been forced to spill the beans about a deadly Indiana Jones artifact that's probably going to wake up soon and he can't do a damn thing about it. Yikes.

jbug617

Banned
NO Game NO Life - 10

Excellent episode and pretty good wrapping effect of little things necessary for later. in short this episode did everything right.Including that end

That VR game is going to be great to see animated. And i just hope that they'll take more than 1 episode to cover this awesome game.
I hope you all realised by the preview what game it was .
Hint : it's
GALGUN
Talk about unexpected !

That does sound awesome.

Hitsugi no Chaika 10

Woo, climatic arc for the first half. Or something.

Puchimas!! 59

Suddenly bear costume.

Mahou Shoujo Taisen 09-10

And now we fight a dark mahou shoujo.

Oh look AnimeGAF, time to get lost in here:

Hitsugi no Chaika 10

Still continues to be one of my favorite shows and this episode was no different.

Decided to pick up HeartCatch Precure because I've heard great things about it. Only on episode 9 but I just have one thing to say: Erika is amazing and man this show is already ranking up there as one of my favorite magical girl shows.

xd70gvK.jpg

cajunator

Banned
For those that use niconico, you may want to change your password. http://blog.nicovideo.jp/en_info/2014/06/post-046797.html

Thanks for the heads up. Changed it.

Question,
Do you discuss only new animes here ?

Quitel iterally any anime from any time. If you want to watch Astroboy and talk about it in here go right ahead!

Sidonia no Kishi - is it any good?

Splatoon anime when. squid girls, such waifu

Hnnnnnnng. Cant wait for more fanart.

Lol Nintendo GAF.

"Zelda director says it isn't necessarily link which means boobs"

*thread of proof how it's without a doubt a she*

"Zelda director says it still is Link and a male"

Nintendo GAF: well he didn't say that..... uhm it still can be a girl"

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Lol Nintendo GAF.

Please don't lump me in with that.

Code Geass 5-15

oh ffs, why did you change the op? You had it going and then you flop it.
lelouch keeps on getting rekt by suzaku at the "right" bloody time, so yeah.
it great so far, I do wish for more cunningness in later episodes, which I will watch now.

cajunator

Banned
Lol Nintendo GAF.

Who knows what it is at this point. Best to wait for more footage/info. Also what BGBW said. Im one of the biggest Nintendo fans in this thread and on Gaf period.

cajunator

Banned
Whutcha gonna do with all these lumps.

If you're talking about the sex, it was confirmed it was a male link. He might make a new co-starring female as well though.

What IM saying is that with them mixing up the formula lately he might actually put a female in there playable. theres no way to know what their plans are or really what we even saw yet.

phaze

Durarara !! 17-20

Xellos is that you ? You know shit gets real when a slit eyed character finally opens his eyes.

Kida's past finally revealed and uh oh it wasn't pretty. Though I would say chickening out like that makes him a bit more realistic. Why after all that he decided to ask for help from Izaya escapes me. If the latter doesn't get his bits thoroughly trounced I will flip the desk. I need my catharsis goddamit.

Naruto Shippuden 365

Some sloppy animation here and there, I suppose having to animate so many characters is taking its toll.

Kishi really needs to learn that:

BluWacky

Two new Astro Boy projects were juat announced: a 26-episode 2D/CG reboot between Tezuka Productions and French and Monacon animation studios, and an edutainment series called "Little Astro Boy".

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...v-series-reboot-and-edutainment-shorts/.75480

Astro Boy seems to be the most marketable and recognisable "anime" figure around the world - probably even more so than Dragonball Z characters. He is basically a franchise figure now.

I suppose it's been ten years since the last TV version of Astro Boy (ohgodIfeelold) so it's about time to trot this one out. Secretly, of course, I hope that at the same time Mappa get funding to animate Pluto...

In light of the announcement of a new Astro Boy series, I'd like to remind everyone that the 2003 series is one of the most underrated reboots ever and should go watch it.

Midonin

Aikatsu! 86

Huh. A Raichi episode. Those haven't happened in a long time. The story wasn't too bad, the usual thing about Raichi's never-ending love for Aoi, but it was worth it for the musical number at the end. "Fashion check" has been performed before, but I think this is the first time in the second "season" that Yurika's sung for anything. It feels good. And with the advances in CG modeling, she looks much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom