• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least watch Kanon 06 or Clannad/AS (which is the best of the Key stuff by far). Intentionally watching the worst of something is only a good idea if you enjoy posting crappy reaction gif memes for your episode write ups without actually writing something.
I've already read Clannad, which I thought was ok, so I don't see the need to revisit that. Maybe I'll try Kanon 06.

It's thirteen episodes long.
And I've watched 2 episodes, leaving 11.

Ultimadrago

Black Lagoon 8

vQqNp.jpg

Shippin' off kids is the topic of the day this time.

A maid named Roberta is introduced and she
wrecks some people.

Wasn't much to say about this episode really, another multi-parter. Hoping I get to see some maid
kick-ass action
in the next episode. This one just seemed made to help set it up a bit.

Branduil

I think one of the worst features of any fandom, whether it be of a series or a books or a game, is not just the inability to engage in any kind of criticism of a work but to actively complain about those who do chose to bring up any kind of complaint.

I can understand why someone, personally, might not want to engage in that kind of conversation but attempting to stifle any kind of discussion in that vein is wrong. These shows don't need to be protected from criticism. It's good to reflect on what you're consuming from time to time.

iAVgeAoRZp2mw.jpg

Area no Kishi 16
tumblr_m2tfpklTTf1qbxqfpo1_500.png

I couldnt even predict who would win. They gave both teams and players such compelling backstories that I kind of wanted both teams to win. Anyway Mako's play was my favorite of the bunch though I did enjoy
Kakeru's stunning and surprising play, it is shocking if something like that happens in real life. They actually bunch around the goal like that leaving the rest of the field just out there? But the Mythical feint was epic

Kind of wish I could go back in time and play soccer, it looks so fun, at least animated.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Area no Kishi 16
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2tfpklTTf1qbxqfpo1_500.png

I couldnt even predict who would win. They gave both teams and players such compelling backstories that I kind of wanted both teams to win. Anyway Mako's play was my favorite of the bunch though I did enjoy
Kakeru's stunning and surprising play, it is shocking if something like that happens in real life. They actually bunch around the goal like that leaving the rest of the field just out there? But the Mythical feint was epic

Kind of wish I could go back in time and play soccer, it looks so fun, at least animated.
Animated is not a word I would use when describing Area's football. Watch the superior Ginga e Kickoff instead.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Strawberry Panic 21

Shizuma kissing Miyuki was totally unnecessary, but for Shizuma to say "It wasn't out of malice, it was just a joke" to a girl who probably harbored feelings for her since they were kids.. that's just fucked. :mad:

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'm obligated to watch all basketball anime.

But have I missed anything good yet? I know anime has been saved... but still

Ultimadrago

I'm obligated to watch all basketball anime.

But have I missed anything good yet? I know anime has been saved... but still

You have awoken from your Guilty slumber, I see!
Well, you've woke up to good stuff!
:

Lupin the Third: The Woman named Fujiko Mine

Space Brothers

Kids on the Slope

Eureka 7 AO

Mysterious Girlfriend X

Sankarea

Tsuritama

Fate/Zero (start with Season 1 if you haven't!)

Try at least a few of these. All pretty solid thus far. Check OP for details, etc.,etc

Polar Bear Cafe
image.php

You have awoken from you Guilty slumber, I see! Well, you've woke up to good stuff! :

Lupin

Space Brothers

Kids on the Slope

Eureka 7 AO

Mysterious Girlfriend X

Sankarea

Tsuritama

Fate/Zero (start with Season 1 if you haven't!)

This is a good list. Ginga e Kickoff!! and Saint Seiya Omega are also worth a look if they seem appealing to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom