• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risette

A Good Citizen
It's one of the few DBZ episodes I remember from beginning to end because it wasn't a beamspam.
It's too ridiculous for me to ever forget. Like seriously, I was cracking up at the end. These two bug things are
DRAMATICALLY REUNITING
and Vegeta is like
"fuck you shit planet"
and then they
reunite at last and then the planet explodes.

I couldn't help myself. Also the first half of the ep really does have lots of nice animation! Good episode I think. Maybe? I don't know. It was certainly entertaining and bizarre.

Eden of the East 03
Sh7oS.jpg
The dog is just adorable.
Well, I gotta say date night was pretty cute.
Owning a shopping mall sounds kinda awesome and the notion of Supporters does give some value in spending all that dough. I am disappointed in how the detective got offed off like that, pretty antidramatic.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Code Geass R2 24

Nunnally's such a mass murderer,
pressing that button like it's a light switch.

Some closure already, with
Tamaki deservingly dying the shittiest death in the history of anime and D-Tard dying like a dog. Poor crazy guy. I get a feeling Nina will survive, though.
I guess justice doesn't always come.

And, after spending his entire life without being able
to beat Schneizel,
Ledouche did it by analyzing his own nature and
out-keikakuing him. It's funny how everyone uncondicionally believes transmission videos are live feeds since 3/4 of the conversations in the series happen that way, giving Ledouche the right to use the same trick more than once and easily surprise everyone. Even the viewers, haha.

I can't say I wasn't expecting the ending to this episode, though. So, going through the motions,
Nunnally leads us to the beginning of the hopefully epic conclusion.

Ultimadrago

Code Geass R2 24

osVGz.jpg

Checkmate.

Keikaku has fell D-Tard and Schneizel. Both fools under extremist philosophy...but so is Ledouche...oh well!

C.C. and Kallen
finally got to dance toe-to-toe! ....but it sucked. :/

Guilford gets the
Shu
treatment. (Lol!)

Takami gets a deserving shitty death for being shitty.

This final scene was a better cliffhanger than the last. Fitting for the final one for Ledouche's story in Code Geass R2.

The ship nears the lighthouse.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Dragon Ball filler episodes are the best.
It's too ridiculous for me to ever forget. Like seriously, I was cracking up at the end. These two bug things are
DRAMATICALLY REUNITING
and Vegeta is like
"fuck you shit planet"
and then they
reunite at last and then the planet explodes.

I couldn't help myself. Also the first half of the ep really does have lots of nice animation! Good episode I think. Maybe? I don't know. It was certainly entertaining and bizarre.
The 'Goku and Piccolo learn how to drive' episode is the best twenty or so minutes of anything Dragon Ball-related

Would it be controversial to say that Dragon Ball is way better than Dragon Ball Z?

That's actually the consensus around here (though I disagree with it).

Tsuritama 5

Ah, isn't it lovely when a dude with social anxiety becomes more open and lively? That's some feel good stuff right there.

Of course, that's also boring. We need some conflict!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
What a lovely new avatar you have. Some guy on SA, I think, used to use Tomoe avs exclusively. I was so excited when I finally learned where they came from as they oozed character.

Thanks!

It was a tough choice as I had so many great shots to choose from. Just from a visual standpoint, all of his scenes in Sailor Moon S are an incredible treat. I love anything in fiction pertaining to mad science.

Makoto

Mawaru Penguindrum 24 (FINAL)

I know what happened but I don't know what happened.

Moreover, I (edit: think) understood the thematic ramifications of the ending, but I don't recall how the fak it even got there.

Moreover, I (edit: think) understood the thematic ramifications of the ending, but I don't recall how the fak it even got there.

Sounds about right. I was satisfied with the conclusion thematically, but analytically it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
The Yuri Misadventures of Fujiko Mine 06

That was equals part hot and trolltastic. I love that they have managed to make a true foil for Fujiko in Oscar.

More or less, yeah.
look at dem seifuku puppies

http://i.imgur.com/TC9Xe.png
McDonald's doing God's deed in Japan.

Jacob

The end of Code Geass R2 definitely left me needing a lot of time to take it all in, but it really saved the entire second season for me. Even for a show that survived on flare and audaciousness from day one, the last episode still boggled my mind. But it's probably one of my favorite anime endings in terms of pure (if guilty pleasure) entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom