• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

Nyaruko 7

I thought that was alright. Enough comedy and Asumin for me, at least.

Also, I want to reiterate that the Iron Striver theme song on the OP single is badass.

I put Someone Else and Nyaruko OP back-to-back on my playlist as an experiment.

The concentrated Asumin is (almost) unbearable.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Eh, his art is either hit or miss. Some of his stuff is really great, while others just plain suck.

When artists try to draw something in the uncanny valley between official Nintendo design and anime design, horrible things can and do happen.

thank you Nintendo for zero suit Samus and SS Zelda

Articalys

If I can find it on youtube I would have posted it here too.

I was surprised when I saw the list of songs included,2 remix and a instrumental? It's better than what Guilty Crown singles have included.
Hell, I still don't understand why they had both the TV size and the TV size instrumental on those. Who even needs those on a single release?

Brave 10 2
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Big Boobed Childhood Friend
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Cleavage Snakes
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo

eh it's ok.

duckroll

http://www.vinto-de-pint.com

The Aniplex/DengekiG's show's next hint is that the mecha designer has previously worked on original character designs for other shows.

Original character designs... that means the mecha designer is not an animation character designer, but an illustrator or designer outside of the normal anime industry. We might be looking at something like Strike Witches/Sky Girls here? Any other guesses?

I read that as "you'll be apologizing all night". Sounds kinky.

I liked that so much, I actually edited it in! Thanks! :D

madp

The Light of El Cantare
That artist's character proportions actually look like they get worse the more recent the pictures are.

Brave 10 2
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Big Boobed Childhood Friend
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Cleavage Snakes
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo
Saizo

eh it's ok.

the amount of "saizo" by episode is trully impressive and it's
an act ATM , imagine when she is trully happy !!!
SAIZOSAIZOSAIZOSAIZOSAIZOSAIZOSAIZOSAIZOSAIZOSAIZO

Raaaaaghrg !!!!

wonzo

Banned
Shiba Inuko 8

shiba8.jpg
shiba8a.jpg
shiba8b.jpg
shiba8c.jpg

I'd never expect this show to tackle serious social issues such as racist discrimination against dogs. Poor Inuko :(

Articalys

So on the heels of today's Toonami schedule announcement, here's that Deadman Wonderland dub cast:

Ganta - Greg Ayres
Makina - Colleen Clinkenbeard
Tamaki - Eric Vale
Shiro - Monica Rial
Mimi - Lindsay Seidel
Yamakatsu - Micah Solusod
Kasuga - Mary Morgan
You - Aaron Dismuke

trejo

MGX 6-7

Seeing the way Urabe keeps stringing Tsubaki along is starting to get a little sad but whatever makes him happy, I guess.

And I think we can all agree that Oka is like a thousand times the better girlfriend. Ueno is definitely the true winner in this show.

Kimi to Boku 2 - 8
tumblr_m4ebbsJZT91qcgu4mo1_500.gif

Fuyuki was hilarious. So glad to see him again in again one of his own centered episodes. Awkward moment when
he asked to touch his girlfriends chest...theyre only in middle school, wow

Chizuru singing the Homa Rangers song was pretty nice, and then Kanamecchi's song, kind of makes one hope for a vocal cd of their karaoke.

Queen's Blade 9
Giant tits versus flat chest, who will win?
Cattleya destroys Ymir.
The episode starts out with Leina going to the town of a renowned blacksmith because she sucks at taking care of her sword, much like she sucks at most things.
Except mud wrestling for some reason.
The conflict of the episode comes from the loli princess of the dwarves sets out to prove the superior craftsmanship of the dwarves, and challenges the smithy Cattleya. Echidna makes another appearance in this episode for apparently no reason besides showing that Ymir is afraid of snakes. But overall it was a good episode.
The next episode has the long awaited return of Risty, who I really don't understand why Leina is so obsessed with her. Maybe it's the hair.

Aquarion Evol 21

Transgender issues. Now that's a heavy theme to cover. Wonder how far they'll actually take it. My thought is
Andy will admit to loving Mix(y) all the same after much painful deliberation. Then she'll transform back into a girl, thus undermining what just happened.

So much stuff happened this episode. What Zessica did at the end was actually pretty clever.
She better not be dead.

And that big twist at the end was pretty obvious for anyone that's watched the original.

Aquarion Evol 21

Transgender issues. Now that's a heavy theme to cover. Wonder how far they'll actually take it. My thought is
Andy will admit to loving Mix(y) all the same after much painful deliberation. Then she'll transform back into a girl, thus undermining what just happened.

So much stuff happened this episode. What Zessica did at the end was actually pretty clever.
She better not be dead.

And that big twist at the end was pretty obvious for anyone that's watched the original.
In a Kawamori production? Oh dear.

survivor

Banned
Utena 5

I have accepted the fact that every character, even Chuchu is better than Anthy. I hope she does something good cause right now I just want to see her getting slapped more

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia Episode 7

Loved it. Even though some of the explanations about the
past and memories or whatever kinda were lost to me but I loved the ending.
Can't wait to see how they follow it up next episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom