• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

Haiyore Nyaruko-San 9

Alright episode, shame they didn't keep the voices with their bodies. Didn't catch that many references, but the Digimon Adventure one near the start was pretty good.

Don't spam your goddamn avatars in every posts! I know it's a joke, but just in case!

yFvnH.jpg

cajunator

Banned
I'll watch pretty much anything with Momoi voicing the lead.

What huh? Goddess Momoi is in this? Oh god. *adds Yuramates to backlog immediately
Momoiiiiiiiiii

If you prefer cinematic autogames over real games.:(

To be fair, Uncharted 2 was one of this gens best games. I don't like cinematic games, but I really honestly enjoyed it a LOT.
It wasnt THE BEST game though.

jman2050

Nyaruko-san 9

Nyaruko didn't waste any time experimenting...

"I'm beginning to doubt Mahiro's masculinity."

Took you long enough!

Hyouka 07
l9Mt2.gif

Pretty nice episodes. Two mysteries in one episode was amazing. All that delicious covered by convenient timings man/fan service. The whole sister thing was pretty nice and the second mystery was at least a step up from other mysteries.

Casshern Sins Ep. 10

Dumb episode, but at least the action was good. Oh wait, that applies to a lot of these episodes.
Leda is a total Lady Macbeth, and Dio is rather paper thin too. This could have been a good episode, if it were not for the incredibly weak writing. I take it humanoid robots look less human as they age or something, since Dune looked completely different in the flashback. I doubt the show will ever bother explaining such things. -_-

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Hyouka 07
l9Mt2.gif

Pretty nice episodes. Two mysteries in one episode was amazing. All that delicious covered by convenient timings man/fan service. The whole sister thing was pretty nice and the second mystery was at least a step up from other mysteries.

Careful with the tumblr gifs, I might mistake you for DTL!

Careful with the tumblr gifs, I might mistake you for DTL!

My
stolen
gifs usually have some sort of class!

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san! 09
KGEn8.gif

Fun episode. Loved the another MonHun reference. I do kinda wish the body swap was with everyone. Would have been more hilarious that way.
Discovering the wonders of being a man. Haha.

qcf x2

I tried watching Cromartie Highschool. I laughed at the first 30 seconds, but 5 episodes later, I think I've seen enough. Gonna watch the first Berserk movie later, and maybe start Gankutsuou or something.

Kimi to Boku 2 - 10
tumblr_m541hmANmj1r2hgj8o3_500.jpg

Wow the episode had some amazing moments, Kanemecchi, Yukki, and even Yuta, great after last episode too.

Otherwise I started getting so infuriated that I wanted to throw my sackboy plushie at my screen. Dumb Mary!
Making Chizuru on the verge of tears

jman2050

AKB0048 2

Wait so we have three random new girls, lots of talky talk, rivals, magical squid thingys, then suddenly Gundam attack, a raid on little girls, then singing, dancing, idols that are also superpowered soldiers, missile shooting androids that are also idols, mechas, hair ribbons, hair that looks like candy, explosions, more singing, space travel, hyperdrive, mysterious magical plot powers, hearts, hearts everywhere, even more hearts, just what the hell is going on

duckroll

The Blood-C movie made 32,037,000yen in the first 2 days of release in cinemas on 24 screens. Not a flop at all. Saya protected the box office. For comparisons, the first 2 days of Strike Witches made 40,000,000yen on the same number of screens. But Blood-C performed better than the Gurren Lagann movies and the Eden of the East movies.

It also performed much better than total bombas like Redline... which.... well:

Welcome to the Space Show
21 screens, 2 day total: 9030 tickets - 13,766,700yen

Redline
56 screens, 2 day total: 8938 tickets - 12,700,800yen

Niji-Iro Hotaru
107 screens, 2 day total: 9652 tickets - 11,918,600yen

BOMBAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom