• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_iwakura

I was referring to the Blu-ray release, which isn't a good upscale.

Well, I can sure vouch for Lain's.

1304745305085.png

1288843333652.jpg

firehawk12

Subete no aware
i highly doubt that such a thing is even possible
What? No. Major doesn't have nonsense like that.
I'm going to go with Zeta on this one. The only death in the anime so far has been anything but funny and was quite tragic.

I'm still early in the anime, considering how many seasons of it there are, but it doesn't seem like it's going to disappoint in the story department. Like I said before, I was skeptical at first with this being a sports anime, but this is sports anime done right. Really surprised by how engrossed I am already.

So, spoilers I guess, but
doesn't someone's father get killed by a pitch to the head? Not that pitches to the head aren't dangerous, but come on...
It just seems a bit funny when you hear about it/read about it.

I'm very grateful toward the exasperated mothers and fathers of Japan for keeping my show going!
Who has the most useless shit. Boys and their shitty gundams or girls and their shitty tiaras?

Dresden

recently, I had the chance to rent darkside156's waifu, who suffered an unfortunate accident:

Gh5msl.jpg

no idea who would do such an awful thing.

wonzo

Banned
So, spoilers I guess, but
doesn't someone's father get killed by a pitch to the head? Not that pitches to the head aren't dangerous, but come on...
It just seems a bit funny when you hear about it/read about it.
haha. that sounds dumb as hell.

recently, I had the chance to rent darkside156's waifu, who suffered an unfortunate accident:

http://i.imgur.com/Gh5msl.jpg

no idea who would do such an awful thing.
all i can make out in that pic is the bad mountain texture

Articalys

oh boy oh boy

AKB48's General Election to Be Streamed in English!
The results of the AKB48 idol group's current "General Election" popularity poll will be streamed live on the group's Google+ and YouTube channels on June 6. Producer Yasushi Akimoto revealed that the broadcast would have a simultaneous English translation, as well as the option to "+1" individual group members so fans can show their personal approval.

The schedule is as follows:

4:20 a.m. (EDT) Full live streaming of the General Election
10:00 a.m. (EDT) Exclusive live streaming of the final winner's election speech
AKB48 Google+
http://www.youtube.com/user/AKB48

Aitakatta YES indeed!

(Incidentally, in what I'm sure is no small coincidence one way or the other, the currently featured video on AKB48's Youtube page is for the same song that was featured at the start of this week's AKB0048).

Iketeru Futari 1
PEPGj.png

Welcome to the 90s.
Was great for how short it was, and right up my alley too. Um, not sure what else to say. Guy wants to hook up with a cute girl so he steals his dad's cell phone, winds up finding a petite girl who likes to prank call old perverts and watch them make fools of themselves. And then they go on a date.
sbdtz.png

Cute girls doing cute things.

flawfuls

Major%20Season%20Four.jpg

So, I'm on episode 8 of Major.

What the hell. This is turning me into an emotional train wreck. I heard this was a good anime, but never expected something centered on baseball to to be this well done plot-wise. The story and characters are great, but damn if this shit isn't sad.

Yeah the first season is amazing stuff.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Oniisama e 1-5:

Ace o Nerae was just the warm-up. This is the big leagues of fabulous 1% bitchmonster high school drama.

Delinquent in Drag:

I really just want to push Go Negai down the biggest flight of stairs I can find. How so much puerile unfunny shit could flow forth from the mind of one person I'll never know. Only the sight of his twisted and broken form at the bottom of the staircase will give me solace now.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Iketeru Futari 1

Was great for how short it was, and right up my alley too. Um, not sure what else to say. Guy wants to hook up with a cute girl so he steals his dad's cell phone, winds up finding a petite girl who likes to prank call old perverts and watch them make fools of themselves. And then they go on a date.
OMG I remember this cartoon. I stumbled upon it while looking for Futari Ecchi.

...It was good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom