• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jex

This good enough?

1QcFG.png

Look what you've done now!

cajunator

Banned
Like I've said before, such things will come about naturally without any intervention on my part!

You aint joking. SOme things come so naturally to this forum its almost scary.
I say almost because I'm so desensitized to it all that it takes an extremely spectacular event
to move me from "hmm thats a bit odd" to actual shock.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Karaoke effects plus the lyrics in three different languages set on three sides of the screen.

Pffft, that's not nearly ambitious enough. Kanji, hiragana, katakana, romanji, American English, British English, and Esperanto are all necessary for the ideal karaoke experience. Nobody actually likes to watch the OPs anyway; it's all about singing along and learning the odd word or two from glorious Nihon-go.

Enjoy your new VA. Hmph!

That was a little mean. I take that one back.

Anybody in the market for a barely-used Vita?

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
If I had photoshop skills, I was going to shop Kirino's hair on my avatar.
Yessssssssssssssssssss

I think some people might (rightly) not be familiar with some of the mecha on display in that round. From Gundam 0083 we have the RX-78GP03 Gundam "Dendrobium".

Now, if you've seen any recent Gundam show like 00 you might have become acustomed to the main heroes mecha having what amounts to an insane arsenal of weapons, equipment and technology in a single unit. Gundam 0083 asked the question - what would it look like if one Gundam actually had to carry all that equipment around and it didn't all magically fold back into hammer space? It turned out like this:

700_9312.jpg

Which I actually respect.

At first that looked like it was made of lego. :(

How would somebody not enjoy Chie?
Such monsters exist?

She's incredibly boring, and her original english VA was really bad (JP voice was really good though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom