• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

I will clarify by saying that i was referring to that Natsu and Grey pic, i mean wtf. I have dropped the fairy tail manga cold turkey and yet that pic made that much of an impact on me.

It's pretty surreal. They essentially fist bump out of nowhere after deciding where to go next. Mashima may be a bit inconsistent, but I doubt he'd let that slide in the manga.

Thoraxes

Newer E7: AO 07 speculation:

Check out where Ao sits
in Nirvash in the dream section, and check out how many seats and terminals there are.

duckroll

Wow, it's not just Alter making a Waver scale figure. MegaHouse also announced scale figures for Rider and Archer from F/Z. Holy shit!

Solune

O.K., maybe they have read duckroll's post,
or maybe mine and saw that in other official websites they give to the fans this type of goodies,
and have made available this twitter icons because of that:

Fate/Zero-アニメ公式サイト-
http://www.fate-zero.jp/present/icon.html
Thanks for that! No more boring Saber *cough*.
There's a right way? I don't think you know what you saying.

It looks good to me, as does most of the line shading in Fujikoike, lol.

I wouldn't say the shading looks good most of the time, it's acceptable for most of the show and gets offensive to the eyes other times.

/XX/

Having fun here at Fanime. Surprising I already found some Kids on the Slope and Tsuritama cosplay.
Tell me you have an invitation to that "GAINAX Tea Ceremony" they announced... I'm curious about it.

And today's "Yamaga Party" seems like a must go, but please no assassinations this time...

Thanks for that! No more boring Saber *cough*.
The Saber icon there would have been your best Saber avatar yet, in my opinion. Much more cute than boredom in that one!

Theonik

Is there a suit Saber figure yet? I'm assuming yes?

AKB 0048 04
Who turned off the crazy? Kinda disappointing compared to the first 3 episodes, though it did get a few smirks out of me. Is it just me or
did the dancing instructor sound like a guy or at lest have a somewhat manly voice?
Fingers crossed it gets back on track this week.

wonzo

Banned
Jormungand 7

jormungand7.jpg
indeed

Jex

Wow, it's not just Alter making a Waver scale figure. MegaHouse also announced scale figures for Rider and Archer from F/Z. Holy shit!

You'd have though that this might have happened sooner, considering how freely Fate/Zero fans part from their cash.

Solune

The Saber icon there would have been your best Saber avatar yet, in my opinion. Much more cute than boring in that one!
I'd go with Saber again but I have this one in anticipation of Berserker's Barrage
Is there a suit Saber figure yet? I'm assuming yes?

As far as I know there's 4 different types

Good Smile Company's - Suit Saber with Bike
Max Factory's figure - there are 2 versions
The figure that comes with the Limited Edition Fate/Zero (Manga) Vol. 3

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Oh I knew it. Last thread when I mentioned 'those running scenes' at the end of Apollon, I knew they were good!

tumblr_m4ju39ie2p1rqyzc2o1_500.gif

tumblr_m4ju39ie2p1rqyzc2o2_500.gif

Bahi JD did backgrounds for other scenes but these ones were fully animated by him. GOOD.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Aim for the Ace 4-7:

This show rocks. It's all cheesy and hokey by today's standards but I'd imagine given the time period its from its probably mind blowing or least not as silly. Still as goofy the show is it has an irresistible charm to it, Coachie is the best character in the show but Oka, the cat are great too.

It's also got the S-tier bitch of all time. She is about as petty, ridiculous and evil as they get, which is of course totally awesome. But the inevitable reconciliation scene between the main character and her is going to be cringe worthy because forgiveness shouldn't be an option.

Also the shading in this series is absolutely fantastic. Lupin's unbelievably shitty smeared shading today looks even worse in comparison to a series from the 70s.

trejo

The Woman Named Fujiko Mine episode 8 (1st attempt)

That's the second time now I've dozed off while trying to watch this show.

Perhaps it has something to do with trying to watch this late at night when I'm already tired, but still.

The Woman Named Fujiko Mine episode 8 (2nd attempt)

This... was actually not that bad. It seems we've finally hit the meat of the overaching story, which is appreciated. And normally, the use of
heavily implied child molestation
would strike me as a cheap and slimy way to try to give character development and a tragic backstory to a character sorely in need of it but in this case I didn't mind too much because of the way the show has been slowly implementing the whole owl theme throughout its run alluding to it.

One question that remains to me though is, why is Zenigata even in this? So far his most worthwhile participation has been to smang Fujiko on most likely multiple occasions and just being an all around background character. Feels like a waste to me, much like with a number of other things about the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom