• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
prKPy.png

She deserves a better show.
She really does.

Jex

I think we're all ignoring the biggest mystery of the series,
what did Aoi ever see in Tokiomi in the first place? "Oh baby, talk to me more about the majesty of magic. You know how much I like it when you get pedantic about being a mage."

From what we've seen
Tokiomi is kind of an asshole who spends most of his time ignoring his family so that he can think around and sit about thinking about magic all day. He also ships off family members at the drop of a hat.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Upotte!! 8

Girls who are guns with guns inside tanks. Eat your heart out, Girls und Panzer.

The show's almost over already, but apparently they found time to stop and do a boring school fair episode. Oh well. At least it seems that next week we'll get a mix of the fan-favorite
beach scenes
with
shit getting real.

Accel World 08
hWpPE.gif

Because there is no way my little sister could be this cute
murderous
!
A decent episode, I did like the twist that came about halfway through the episode. The battle was pretty nice, but Haru always keeps losing an arm in mid fight. Is that his thing now.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Fate/Zero 21
Have I mentioned how much I love this show? Because this show is pretty much lovable on every level with the exception of hated characters that should burn in the pits of hell and sorry ass folks like Kariya to counter out every single thing you can hate about the show. But this is just me rambling because of how awesome this week's episode. EEEEEK!

EDIT: Oh, the OST for this BD Set is going to be freaking amazing.

Rosario Vampire 08
About the only joke that was funny.
I thought it had potential when villain of the day started screaming in math expressions but that quickly faded when she turned out to be a boring dominatrix, which is apparently a monster type.

cajunator

Banned
Rosario Vampire 08

About the only joke that was funny.
I thought it had potential when villain of the day started screaming in math expressions but that quickly faded when she turned out to be a boring dominatrix, which is apparently a monster type.

You're making me want to buy the Rosario Vampire set :(

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Moyashimon 1

http://i.imgur.com/uCQDD.jpg?2

That was well done. The characters are fun, especially Hasegawa, the microbes are cute, and the comedy was good. I don't know where the story is going but if they can maintain a solid pacing and good comedy in each episode then this will be a great anime

They really screwed up the OP. Seriously, what were they thinking with that awful OP

x18mY.jpg

At least mean just the song and not the visuals. But even then...

By watching and talking about their shows you've tacitly supported BONES heading in this direction!

Un-Go-style storytelling is the singularity that all anime are slowly being sucked into.

Brave 10 8

Isanami get's drunk, that's about all that needs to be said about this episode. At least it looks like Ana will be in the next episode and actually do something for once.

Found some extra time this weekend, huh?

She deserves a better show.
She really does.

I don't think that a better show would change how one-dimensional and annoying she is.

Rosario Vampire 09
What's this, something like a plot?
A decent episode for once. I mean, I'm actually surprised that a beach episode wasn't an excuse to show as much fanservice as possible and instead something actually happened. Hell, it was the first episode where the monster of the week wasn't beaten by Moka and it actually looks like fights are gonna happen soon.
Oh sure, I bet it'll revert back to the harem fanservice-y ways halfway through episode 10 or something, but this was a welcome change of pace. They also did throw away all the fanservice moments and instead threw in all the lovely trying to have a romantic moment but failing horribly from romantic comedies but that's a slight improvement.

The first trailer for the upcoming show Kingdom is now streaming on its official site. Looks like someone liked 4C's Berserk movies...

Ewww, looks terrible. I'll stick with my musou games instead.

Ugh, such garbage. I don't know if anyone gave a damn about this but after the trailer I don't see how anyone can.

I hope the other better historical drama anime won't look this bad.

Nobuna is looking good.

They released a new trailer of dramatic music and a slideshow of more girl generals.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-05-25/oda-nobuna-no-yabo-historical-comedy-3rd-promo-posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom