• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 III | AITAKATTA YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito 4

Yay. More random crap that will probably never be explained.

U55GX.jpg
NBMTZ.jpg

I should probably be confused by her outfit, but I guess that's how they do things here.

But who was that girl? Why did she come to save her from the fever? What's with that frog nonsense? What did he want with the girl? Why did
she commit suicide
?

Eh.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

I should probably be confused by her outfit, but I guess that's how they do things here.

But who was that girl? Why did she come to save her from the fever? What's with that frog nonsense? What did he want with the girl? Why did
she commit suicide
?

Eh.

Welcome to Yami.

cajunator

Banned
This is why FSN Berserker is the best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEwFyB_i7aU

she commit suicide
?

Eh.

Yami never bothers to explain, preferring instead to fill your mind with even more confusing questions.
Pretty soon your mind will surrender and simply accept everything that's being fed into it. It's for the best.

Kuroko's Basketball ep 8
tumblr_m4ndssrUBS1r7pv4uo1_500.png

Kind of a slow episode. Or I guess with so much intense action in the past, I guess they needed to slow things down a bit to let us recover from the onslaught of it all. Next episode may be fun, go Seirin!

Im glad Kise continues to stick around.

wonzo

Banned
NIS America to Release Enma on BD, DVD in September
NIS America (NISA), the American subsidiary of the Nippon Ichi Software game company, announced at its Anime North panel on Saturday that it will release the Ghastly Prince Enma Burning Up (Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera) television anime series on subtitle-only DVD and Blu-ray Disc on September 11, 2012. The premium edition set will retail for US$69.99. The set will include a full-color art book with an interview with original author Go Nagai.

Ghastly Prince Enma Burning Up is the latest project from Go Nagai's Dororon Enma-kun supernatural anime and manga franchise. In the series, Enma (Kappei Yamaguchi), Yukiko (Mamiko Noto), and Kappavier (Takehito Koyasu) are members of a Demon Patrol who are sent to the human world to arrest demons. Yoshitomo Yonetani (Brigadoon, Betterman) directed the series at the studio Brains Base. The 12-episode series premiered in April 2011.

NISA had announced in July 2011 that it had acquired the rights to the series.
MERA MERA MERA MERA MERA MERA MERA MERA

Kuroko no Basket 08
CVobt.gif

No one wants a kiss-su~
Nice half set up, half match is starting up episode. Normal shonuen stuff with having a goal for the match, something to overcome which makes sense to me and other things.

Brazil

That is fucking AWFUL character design. Not merely bad. It goes beyond that. Beyond the desert of uguu. Beyond derpface. Beyond the jungles of Deen into a land of cold, black DARKNESS.

I see you understand the gravity of what you're about to face.

cajunator

Banned
I see you understand the gravity of what you're about to face.

I am prepared to enter the lair of this vile creature. To witness its terrible awesome power. to face this hellspawn, alone and with the full acknowledgement that I may not make it out alive. And if this is to be my violent end, I will bequeath my collection of animushit to you guys.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I am prepared to enter the lair of this vile creature. To witness its terrible awesome power. to face this hellspawn, alone and with the full acknowledgement that I may not make it out alive. And if this is to be my violent end, I will bequeath my collection of animushit to you guys.

We'll petition Brains Base to create a short biographical OVA of your life to play at your funeral. It's really the least they can do to make up for causing your untimely death.

Brazil

Fate/Zero 21

Wooow, man. What the hell.

Kariya doesn't deserve this. Aoi did deserve to die, the bitch, that's for sure - but he didn't deserve this. After all that he's been through to save Sakura and give her back to her mother, he gets caught up in one of Kotomine's tricks... Like he hasn't suffered enough already. God damn it. I hope that he at least kills his father real good before meeting his inevitable demise. But there's absolutely no way he'll get a happy ending. I won't lie: I was smiling during the choking scene. Not because I was enjoying the outcome, but because it was brilliant in terms of direction.

Oh well. That was a fantastic episode. The initial scenes were absolutely fantastic. Even CG haters won't be able to criticize that sequence.
Saber running among the cars, then dodging the debris from the mountain, and then that final jump... Wow, haha. It felt a bit weird that, though, that in the end, Rider said he wasn't willing to "waste" his Ionioi Hetairoi on Saber, because, well, what if she had decided to finish the job and kill them? They were completely vulnerable. Did he mean that he wasn't up to the task of sacrificing his army to save his Master? Or did he somehow already know she wouldn't attack them anymore?

But, back to
Kariya... Hell, why must all the great characters in the Fate franchise suffer so much? There's Kariya, FZ's Lancer...

(FSN spoilers)
... UBW's Ilya and Lancer, and even that guy, with that depressing death besides Shirou.
Ugh.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
One Piece 16

well, there was some animation this episode

and apart from bullshit shonen tropes being forced on him, Jango was the star of the episode

I don't even want to think about Kuro and the stupidity there

Rosario Vampire 11
This is turning into a Brave 10 impression, where the only redemming part of it is an image of Mizore.
So, the SUPER Newspaper Club? Really, that's pretty stupid. And of course the Security Council is the big bad here since I guess all high schools have one that is drunk on power. And once again, the funniest bit besides Mizore was the creepy guy drooling over the loli witch in a maid outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom